V

Taehyung, I'm sorry for the trouble. And oh, I forgot to tell you that I love you too.

"Hmm. Arasso, eoh." I murmured against the line. My mom gave me a ring as to check that I'm resting (which is very boring...and lonely by the way) due to my injury.

"Yook Sungjae, I swear if you're lying about resting in your apartment, I'll kick your ass with that broom your halmeoni sent me as a souvenir!"

Who would even send a broom as a souvenir? Ahh, I miss my halmeoni.

"Eomma, I told you that I can't even walk that long. I promise that I'm just lying in my bed."

"Why don't you just come home and rest here?"

"I want to come home. You know that. But the Gayo's aren't finished. I still need to work even if that includes sitting on a chair on stage."

"I'm just worried."

"I know. But I'm a man now, eomma. I can take care of myself."

"Shut up. You're still a big baby to me." I chuckled upon hearing that.

"Arasso."

"I'll hang up now so you can sleep. Good night. Saranghae!"

"Hmm. Nado saranghae. Say hi to appa for me."

I ended the call as I leaned my head back on the headboard of my bed. What am I going to do now. A few days ago, my back started hurting again. It might be due to fatigue and stress that I went through all out during our promotions of Missing You.

Don't get me wrong. I love performing. But this kind of system of waking up early and sleeping late because our schedules are compressed to fit all of these events is taking its toll on me.

It's a good thing that I have the day to rest. But I felt like I'm more exhausted in staying at home doing nothing. My hyungs are attending the year end Gayo tonight. As well as Sooyoung. I watched it on TV and immediately flicked the remote to turn it off once the ending credits came.

I opened my computer to play some games until I feel sleepy. After a few hours of playing, I paused the game and went to the kitchen to grab some drink. I saw a bottle of Sprite and immediately drank straight from the bottle.

Just when I was about to go back to my room, my bell rang. I walked slowly towards the door and checked who was it through the peephole.

I was surprised to see who were the people behind the door but I eventually opened it for them.

"Really, Sooyoung?! Can't you even think of a more brilliant idea?" Taehyung was complaining as I opened the door.

"Why are you taking it all on me? You should've used your head if you didn't liked my idea!" Sooyoung screamed back at him.

I was clueless as to what is happening. A part of me was happy that they came to visit me. But another one is kinda curious and scared as to why they are arguing.

"Woah. Calm down, you guys. My apartment isn't an arena." I tried to cut the off. And luckily, I got their attention.

"Mianhe." They both said in unison.

"Oh-kay? Let's talk inside. The both of you are gonna wake up the other tenants if we stay here." I ushered them inside my apartment. They sat on both ends of my sofa.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked as I sit in front of them.

"I'll tell it." Taehyung started.