mae x blackpink

[Requested]

roses_are_rosie 's instagram

roses_are_rosie ❤️ seems like Mae has a lot of fun with BLACKPINK! Hope we can go out again soon!

@lalalalisa & @mini_jae.

Your P.O.V.

You were currently on a video call with all of the blackpink members. Just joking around and laughing at your lame puns.
"Hey, guys! How about we hang            out?"          
"Yeah!!" "Mae-ah get ready, we'll pick you in 20!"

And so you got ready, this is your outfit:

(if you prefer shorts then imagine it as shorts instead of a skirt^^)

"Mini!!! Your friends are here!!"
"Okay, i'm coming!!"
You put on some lip balm and a hair tie around your wrist, just in case. You run out of the room and jump towards the older girls, "BLACKPINK WASSUP WASSUP!!"
You all decide to head out and walk around the streets of Seoul, and you guys ran around and skipped until you all got hungry.
So, you went to a small restaurant where the girls decided to compare your & Rosé's accent.
  after eating, talking, and shopping it was 8 PM and they decided it was time for them to drive you home.
When you reached the dorms you hugged each of the girls and said bye before walking in and clinging onto some of your members until you and chan made dinner.

sorry i haven't updated in almost a week, i haven't been feeling well and school starts after tomorrow's for me.. so I might have to start updating a bit less^^
anyway, this is kind of short but i decided to publish it.