7

Chapter 7: Realization hitting like a truck

Taehyung couldn't get his ways with you.

That's why he was so pouty even when he was amazed going outside, watching Seoul and walking around the city for the first time which was making him forget about last night's events slowly, yet the sudden flashbacks of you not letting him sleep on your bed last night made him scowl from time to time.

Since truly, he was a kid at heart. He was the youngest among the fairies and even the littlest thing would lead him throwing a tantrum or crying pools of water.

So he couldn't believe, he really couldn't that for the first time someone wasn't fooled by his fake acting or, fake tears.

"Here we are!" You announced as you stood before a clothing shop. One look at Taehyung beside you made your smile turn into a upside down frown.

It was not him. It was the people around him, staring while walking by as if he was a magnificent animal of some zoo. You could hear the talks and yes, Taehyung did look weird. 

Wearing a loose hoodie that was almost falling of his shoulder wasn't a great look of course though he kinda pulled it off being way too handsome. After what he had done to his clothes you just couldn't let him go outside like that, Jungkook's hoodie was still an option.

And going inside the shop was even more terrifying experience. Now that everyone's eyes were directly on him. Uncomfortable.

Surprisingly, he didn't look bothered. Not at all. He was moving his head around, mouth agape and almost drooling on the sight of so many cloths stacked up.

And you had to scrunch up your eyebrows. He was amazed all the way to here of course but; don't tell me he has a fetish for cloths, you thought to yourself.

"What kind of outfit would you like um.. Tae?" He finally looked at you as you asked with his mouth still apart.

"Can I help you mam, sir?" A girl from the shop approached you with a smile on her face, eyes stuck to Taehyung and the lad nodded instantly.

But you weren't late to pull on his arm and let his frail body bump on your side. Giving a polite smile to the girl you chewed on your words, "we're gonna take a look ourselves, thank you."

And you quickly walked away turning on your heels to where there were less people. Less of those girls eating him up with their eyes.

And as soon as you were out of people's sight you quickly pulled up his hoodie to cover his exposed shoulder. But that wasn't enough since now a part of his chest, neck and oh his glorious Adam's apple were still naked like daylight. The neck and Adam's apple part were fine but-

You zipped up his hoodie, let the hood cover his head and then pulled on the ropes around the neck sides. Good, now that he looked like a baby with squishy cheeks.