16

(Not my gif, credit goes to the rightful owner)

Chapter 16: The cat is a troublemaker

The boy with the ocean blue eyes stared at you as he lazily sat across the table. His handsome face showed no expression, but, his eyes were sharp and scrutinizing, just like a cat.

Well, a cat had just transformed into a human guy right in front of your doorstep and you debated whether you should be shocked or not cause come on, you've seen far more unrealistic shit already.

"So, you're telling me he?" You pointed to the dark haired boy with your eyes. "Is a fairy too?"

Taehyung just had one of the brightest grin on his face as if he was the happiest man on earth. He could only nod vigorously, his shimmering eyes shifting from yours to the other boy's face frequently.

"And he can transform into a cat?" You inquired. The pale looking boy yawned.

"Yes, like I can shrink into a palm size fairy, he can transform into a cat. Oh, and, we also call him Suga hyung cause he is pale as sugar. Oh, and Jhope hyung has the funniest transformation." Taehyung giggled enthusiastically.

"He transforms into a flower!" Taehyung added while fits of giggles left his mouth.

He really was happy seeing one of his brothers visiting him on earth though the other boy hardly showed any emotions.

Now that you looked closer, this Yoongi guy really did have resemblance with a cat. He had the fairest, softest looking skin you had ever seen on a person before. His cheeks looked squishy and adorable, his hair as dark and soft as silk. But the look on his face, his judging blue eyes only screamed annoyance.

Just like a nonchalant cat.

When he diverted his stare at you, you quickly looked away. How rude of you staring at the divine creature, yes he really felt like that.

And the strawberry printed bandaid on the side of his forehead by his left eyebrow made you realize he really was the cat you found on the street a while ago.

"And Namjoon hyung is the best, he transforms into human. No one can spot a difference. That's how amazing he is!" Taehyung kept on blabbering by himself but then he stopped.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung, why are you here?" He asked but suddenly it looked like the other boy had already fallen asleep.

His head hung loose, eyes shut and expression peaceful. Wow, did he really fall asleep all of a sudden? He was awake just now!

"Did he really...?"

"Don't worry, he doesn't actually sleep much." Taehyung turned to you giving a toothy grin. "He often drifts off to sleep like that and suddenly wakes up. That's why I invade his bed at nights cause he is hardly ever there. He sleeps everywhere."