Going back

Hi my name is Sierra McCall I'm 5'6 have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm supposed to be living with my mom and brother in beacon hills California but instead I'm living in France with my grandma. As you can see I'm not there which sucks. Maybe I should start from the top, about 2 and 1/2 years ago my mom got a call from a hospital in France saying that my grandmother had cancer and someone needed to take care of her. So begin the good daughter that I am I told her I would go. I mean that was the only option really. It was this or my mom comes out and leaves us with our father who we hate by the way,or me and my brother would come out together and take care of her but it was freshmen year and my brother really wanted to play lacrosse. So me being the best little sister ever, ohh yeah did i mention that his 4 minutes older then me. Totally fun, NOT!! He hangs the whole 4 minutes thing over me. I mean really I get it your the older one doesn't mean you have to rub it in. But I rub in that I'm the smarter one out of the two of us. But anyway the only logic decision was for me to come out here and help her. My mom agree thinking it was just for a couple months, we all thought it was just for a couple of months but than it turned in to a year and then that turned into another year. Then finally about six months ago my grandma started getting better. I mean don't get me wrong I love living in France, I have great friends, and amazing boyfriend and I have an exciting hobby!! Everything should be great, right? But the fact that I miss my friends, my mom, my brother and our goofy best friend that I had the hugest crush on is killing me!! That's another reason i came out here was to get away from my brother and I best friend Stiles Stilinski. Me and my brother have known he since we were four. He's hyperactive, goofy, smart when he wants to be and all around great person. I know your all asking then why didn't you go out with him, trust me I wanted to but he was so hung up on my best friend Lydia Martin, who is the most popular, most prettiest girl in all of Beacon Hills. Every guy wanted her and every girl wanted to be with her. You were considered luck if you were in her friend group, you were considered luckier if you were her best friend. So I guess I was the luckiest since I was her best friend, we did everything together, we had sleepover, went shopping, talked about boys. Me and her where joined at the hip, I was the one to keep her grounded and she was the one to keep me grounded. That was until I moved. That's why I have a hobby to keep my mind off of them but I guess it's not working that well. About two years ago I was walking around France not sure where I was when I turned down a street. I quickly realized that it wasn't just an ordinary street, this street had venders in them and they were selling something I never though I would see out in the open. Weapons... And not just a few but a whole street full!!! I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking down the street looking at all the different weapons when my eyes fell on a black crossbow I picked it up and asked the guy if I could try it out. It was light really light, I walked over to where he had the targets, I let out a shaky breath and released the arrow watching as it hit the bullseye from seventy feet away. I let out a gasp as a man put his hand on my shoulder.
"  Your good but If you want i could teach you how to shoot from even farther?" He said to me I thought for a minute but before I could answer he interrupted me."And I could teach you how to use other weapons... You now to protect yourself for the creatures that lurk in the dark. My name is Chris argent by the way" I looked up at him and realized that his no ordinary weapons dealer, his something else.
" What else do you do other then sell weapons?" I asked while raising my eyebrow. He gives me a smile " I'm a hunter but I don't hunt regular animals." He whispers to me as he walked away. I mean you can see why I would say yes, it was intriguing. So I followed him back to his house and he told me what he hunted. I couldn't believe what I heard at first I thought it was impossible, I mean werewolves, banshees, kanimas, windagos, nogitsunes. I mean would you? The only thing that made me believe was my now best guy friend Isaac, who's a werewolf. But anyway right now I'm on a flight back to Beacon Hills with Argent. He said an old friend of his needs some help figuring out some stuff and he wanted me to come with him and help since I know a lot. You could say me being nervous is an understatement, I haven't seen my mom, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Caitlin and Trish who are my other two friends in over two years. Will they remember me? Will they hate me? Will they welcome me with open arms? I don't know why but I have this feeling that things are defiantly going to be different. I lean my head on Argent's shoulder closing my eyes before I drift off I feel him grab my hand and that's when everything goes black.