A little help

Me and Argent are now walking through Beacon Hills persevere.  I wish I brought a warm jacket but me being me of coarse I decided to wear black skinny jeans, my black knitted sweater, my brown combat boots and my black beanie with one of my brothers old sweatshirts that's to big on me. Everything is quite the only thing you hear are mine and Argent's footsteps crunch against the floor as we're walking I start remembering all the times me and Scott would be dragged here in the mid of the night by Stiles because he would always listen in on his dad's police radio. I start to smile when I remember the time that me and Stiles hide behind a tree, while Scott was freaking out. I remember what he said too. " if you guys are gonna try to scare me it's not gonna work....!! Stiles I swear to god if you lost my sister or left her for dead somewhere I will personally kill you!!" He shout. I remember I had to push my face into Stiles's chest so I wouldn't laugh out loud and how he smelt like mint and vanilla that night. But before I could think of something else Argent snapped his fingers in my face.
" Come on kiddo, we only have ten minutes to set all this stuff up and meet up with my friend." He says while looking at me.
" Yeah, uhh what do you want me to do?" I say while he hands me a bag with the sticks that make a high pitch sound that only werewolves can hear. " I need you to put them in a circle and then meet me by that hill we past by five minutes ago. Do you have your cross bow and the arrow?" I set the bag down and looked through it. I pulled out the crossbow he gave me a while back and the arrow that we need. I held it up " Yup, right where I put it." I looked at him and smiled but for some reason he didn't smile back like he normally does. I let out a sigh and stepped towards him.
" hey, is there something your not telling me cuz you've been acting weird all day?"
" No, I'm just making sure that nothing goes wrong. Like I said when your done meet me at the hill." He snaps and walks away. He's never done anything like that before. Did I do something wrong? Or is it the situations that's gonna on? Which he still hasn't told me about. I don't like this, Argent never and I mean never snaps at me and never lies to me. I sighed about loud again, and me thinking I have super strength I decide to hit a tree really hard with my fist. I let out a grunt of pain shaking out my hand walking around in a circle. I really wish I thought that through with that being done I start to work on the circle. Once I was done I look up realizing that it's dark out, great now I have to go find Argent and his friend out in the dark. I pick up my bow and stump off in the direction were Argent is, when I reach him he looks at me.
" you ready?" He says while walking up the hill not even giving me a chance to answer. I groan and follow after him, when I reach the top I see two figures by a tree fighting. One of them starts to scream " LIAM, LIAM, WAIT STOP!!!"
The one I guess who is Liam then starts to scream " What did you do to me!!! This is your fault, all your fault!!"
" Liam!!" The other one cries as I watch as Liam pull back his arm, I see at the end off it he has claws. OMG he gonna kill him without even a moments notice I put the arrow in my bow and fire, watching as the guy yelling at Liam covers he face and the arrow explodes right in front of him. Liam runs off deeper into the woods as me and Argent walk over to the guy that I'm guessing is his friend. I watch Argent help the guy up and I stop dead in my tracks. That's not just any guy I would know this guy from anywhere. I quickly pulled my hair in front of my face hoping that he didn't see me yet. I watch as the guy started to look at me, with a huff I pushed my hair behind my ear. I looked up at him to see him staring at me. He took a step closer to me.
" Sierra, is that really you?"

Scott's point of view

I watch in horror as Liam lift up his arm ready to kill me. All of a sudden I hear a arrow come towards us as I cover my face. I hear Liam groan in pain, I pulled my arm away just in time to see him run in deeper into the woods. Looking towards the direction of where the arrow came I see Argent with some girl who's dressed in black. I sit there for a minute in shock as Argent walks towards me with the girl who looks to be about my age walking behind him, Argent put he's hand out towards me and I grab it. I got to my feet and looked at the girl behind him realizing who it was. I took a step closer to her.
" Sierra, is that really you?"
She looked down at the ground as I heard her heartbeat quicken. I took another step towards them watching as she looked up again. I looked at Argent totally forgetting he was there.
" How did you know?" I asked him,he looked at me with a smile.
" We got your text. " he said I looked at both of them and realized that Sierra moved close to Argent and was now holding on to his arm tightly. Her body's tense and her heartbeats off the chart. I give her a reassuring smile nut she didn't return it back. I looked at her one more time before Argent caught my attention by clearing his throat.
" There's a clearing just north of here all you have to do is just corral him there and the rest is taken care of."
I looked at him feeling the wrinkles in my forehead.
" What are you gonna do?"  I say to him, he looks at me with another smile.
" He's your beta Scott the better question is what r u gonna do?" All of a sudden I hear screaming and knew Liam probably found the clearing. I wiped my head back to Argent." He won't listen to me!" I tell him. He's  face softened as he smiled " He will if you start using your own words." He said as we heard the screaming getting louder. I looked back at the both of them ready to run. " Go!" Argent said to me as he handed my the key that would stop the transmitters, with that I sprinted to the clearing. I know I have to help Liam since I was the one who did this to him but I can't ignore the fact that my little sister is back. I slowed down when I realized that I made it to the clearing. There I saw Liam hunched over covering his ears. I pressed the button as I walked into the circle bending down to be eye to eye with Liam. He looked at me while he was trying to catch his breath. " What's happening to me? Th- they can't know about this. My mom, my stepdad, I-I I can't do this to them again." He whispers I can smell the fear coming off of him. I wrinkled my eyebrows together before asking " What do you mean again?" He let out a loud breathe before he spoke " I got kicked out of school and I deserved it, the way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car." I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it " Liam it's gonna be ok." And I meant it, I'm not gonna just let him deal with this on his own, if I can help I'm gonna.
" They can't see me like this, like, like......."  He whispers on the verge of tears.
I knew what he was trying to say but he couldn't finish his sentence so I did it for him. " Like a monster. " I got up from my crouch and stood up tall looking down at him. " Your not a monster your a werewolf.... Like me" I said while glowing my eyes at him. After I helped Liam I texted Argent telling him to drop Sierra off at the cabin so I could see her. He responded with an on the way. With that I put my phone in my pocket and sprinted towards the cabin. After two and half years I finally get to see her, what if she doesn't remember me or anyone for that matter with that running through my mind I sprinted faster. But the biggest thing on my mind is how am I gonna tell my sister that I'm a werewolf.