💛Last day of school pt 2💛

❁ last day of school pt 2 ❁
                               Juliet's pov:

The scream came from Eddies mouth he was laying on the ground gasping for air bc he fell of his bike.
"omg he's so cute! Oh no I mean clumsy eehh.." I said nervously.
"oh djhdsjndn do yOu have a crUsh on Eddie?" Richie asked kinda scared.
"eehhh...." I said and I were blushing like an idiot.
"omg hiii!!!!!" Chrissy yelled.
"hiiiii babeee!!!!" I yelled as I were running to Chrissy and hugged her.
"omg I missed you so much Julibuli" Chrissy said and hugged me again.
"Thank god that they came now" I thought in my head.
"Hi Richie!" Chrissy said as she was hugging him and I saw that she was smiling and ik why, it's bc Chrissy has a hUge crUsh on him ;)
Then someone said "hii" and I turned around and looked into the 2 most beautiful brown eyes I've seen in my whole life. "Uhm hi" I said kinda nervous and then I did it.... I hugged him oMg I hugged my crUsh!! And he hugged back!!!!!! After the hug we both just stood there blushing and looking at each other. (Lmao it was Eddie i didn't write that hehe) Then we heard Beverly's voice and after that I also heard Maddie's voice yelling "hi bitcheees" 
"Hiiiii" I said as I hugged them and I could smell the vanilla and cigarette smell from them. And after some time Stanley, Bill & Ben came on their bikes. And now we were all together and ready for our last day of school!
~
When we walked in to hell, oh sorry I mean schOOl we saw Henry and his "gang". I was terrified bc one time Henry punched me in my face bc I didn't do his homework right. "Oh no" I heard Ben say, then Henry saw us and walked up to us. "Well well, who do we have here isn't it the losers??" Henry said while laughing. "S-s-stop Henry w-we aren't a-a-afraid of y-you" Bill said proud but a little bit scared.
"I'm s-s-so s-s-sorry" Henry said while all the boys in his "gang" laughed. After Henry said that he slapped Bill in the face. Everyone were shocked, so Henry said "have a good summer" and then he left us speechless.