chapter 9

A/N

i am so sorry i have not updated in so long. i took a real nice spill on the stairs and ended up with a concussion. it was real great cause when i did fall i forgot were i was and my sister found my thought i was joking and locked me in the basement. i was locked in the basement for 3 hours and the whole time i was crying cause i thought i was kidnaped....ya......

here we go

i woke up the next morning cuddled into Alek's chest. i poked the side of his face causeing him to make  a face. i poked him again in hope he would open his eyes. he did i looked into his big brown eyes ad he leaned down and kissed my nose. 

"i have to make some videos today" he sounded kind of disapointed.

"ok can i just hang out i dont want to go home just yet" i gave him a sweet smile in hope he would go for it.

"of course you can stay as long as you want" we doth sat up and streched. 

~time skip 12 o'clock~

i was reading a fan ficion about none other than night flash.(if you know what that is comment)

"hey Ann come over here and look at this" i could hear Alek call to me from the other side of the room. 

"ya what is it" i asked walking over. i leaned over his shoulder to see he was on his facebook. 

"everyone on here thinks that you are pretty and that you should get your own youtube chanel" i raised an eyebrow at him. "ok maybe not everyone but most of them do" i began to giggle at that.

"ok fine i will get a youtube chanel but i do not agree that i am pretty" i turned away from him smileing and knowing he was pissed. after we made my youtube chanel we went out and got lunch. more like Alek went to the store got what he wanted and came back and had me cook it. we ate and went back our youtube chanels. i sat on one side of the bed my back against Alek's back. at around three in the afternoon i felt Alek poke my face.

"want to go get a snack" he asked with big puppy dog eyes. i smiled and we went down stairs. i made us popcorn and walked into the liveing room Alek sat on the couch looking up at the cailing. i put down the dowl and sat next to him he turned and kissed me on the lips. i kissed back and slowly let me lean back on the couch i let him crawl in between my legs. when the door swung open. we both looked up and saw his dad.

"hi dad" he began to crawl off me and helped me stand my face was a bright red.

"how the fuck did you get her with your small dick" that was the first words i heard from Alek's dad best way to start.

"dad what the hell my dick is huge" he was yelling at his dad about his dick best fight ever.

"well arnt you a cocky fuck" i got a nice laught from his dad for that burn. 

"i like her keep her" he came over and hugged me and then brought Alek into the hug. i could tell he was pissed.

"oh come on Alek dont get mad" i said reaching up and kissing him on the cheeck. he smiled down at me.

"come on before my dad says anything more about me" Alek ktook me by the hand and brought me up stairs but his dad had something to say about that.

"hey no fucking when i am in the house" i couldnt help but giggle.

"dad stop talking pleas" Alek pulled me on his back and ran up the stairs. once we got up stairs we heard the skype going off. Alek answered the call and up poped Seamus and Ashh. after talking for awhile me and Ashh decided to go shoping while Alek, Seamus, and James recorded. Ashh met me infrount of Alek's house. 

~after shopping~

i got home holding several bags that i had bought against my will. but i got one that i did want but it was kind of a present to Alek.  i put them in my room but when i turned around my mom and dad were in the door way.  

well shit

"honey we need to talk your fathers phone was stolen on the island and we heard about everything that happend when we were gone. and then when we asked why you did call us they told us that you told them not to" i could feel the hot tears well up in the back of my eyes.

"i didnt want you guys to worry. you guys do to much of that when you are here and i didnt want you to worry on vacation" i looked up tears now trying to flood my eyes. my mother was crying now and my father look so mother trucking sad.

"we cant fix it i think that we should just move on so we dont have to think about this anymore" i was so willing to go with that.

~one week later~

i had gotten 10,000 sudscribers in the past week witch shocked me.so me and Ashh were streaming today i was at home at my computer desk in my room.

"ok so we should start the Q and A" Ashh said as the chat started to blow up. 

"ok who is the first one for" i asked scrolling in chat.

when i heard my room door open. 

my parents know that i am streaming.

what ever i dont care.

"ok lets start easy sour or suger? for me it is sour" she said singing.

"eeww gross i got to go with suger" man i regret saying that right now.  i felt something on my shoulder.

"oh good you like suger cause i have gotten none from you today" it was Alek and i just went pale as hell in my face.

"Alek now i-" i was quickly cut off by him.

"oh come on Ann just a kiss a little kiss come on i know you want to make out. like last night when we were making out and you started to get real into it and my pants" oh  ym god is he drunck???!!!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?

"ALEK STOP I AM IN A L-'' cut off again.

"your tounge is not in my moth that is for sure" holy fuck he is a cocky ass shit.

"ALEK WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREAM AND YOU COME IN HERE WANTING A MAKE OUT SENSSION" holy fuck was i mad!

"oh... i am gonna go" he slowly backed away and ran out the door to the bathroom. i fell back into my chair after yelling at Alek. i turned back to the computer and saw the chat blowing up and Ashh mouth agape.

"lets go back to the stream" i said rubbing my temples.

"ok the next question is from me and everyone else in the chat" i shruged

"ok shoot" i leaned back in the chair.

"have you and Alek done it" i quickly shoot up and smashed my face on the desk.

''WHAT!!!!???!!!!?!?!?!? STOP right there i dont think that we should get that personal'' i dont need this right now.

''no it does i will go first me and sea have not done it...yet" i could hear he giggle. "now you Ann" now i could hear her full out laughting.

"and there i think we should end the stream. thanks for coming thanks for watching. sudscride, like, and check out Ashh's channle see yall later" i ended the stream and so did Ashh but we did stay on skype.

''so i take that as a yes'' still giggeling.

"why do you care'' i asked looking at the face cam.

"cause i dont want to be behind in sex race'' is every one high today.

''no ok no we have not done it and i dont intend on it any time soon ok so back off'' i leaned back to see Alek poking his head in the door. i was not the only one to see him come in Ashh began to giggle when she saw him.

"oh Ann look it is your boy toy'' i simply rolled my eyes.

"well Ashh this toy needs to be played with so see you soon" Alek walked over and ended the call. he picked me up out of the chair and threw me on the bed.