Forever!

Hello!

I'm here with another one shot on Sandhir and this time I tried something romantic 🙈

Please give it a try ❤

You can play the song above while reading this ❤

"I. Don't. Like. You. " She said crossing her arms and he chuckled.

"But I loveeeeee you. " He reminded hugging her from behind causing her to twist her lips.

"But I don't! As simple as that! Now leave me! " She tried to get out of his grip but he was just not ready to let her go anytime soon.

"But I do, very very very much! And I'll never ever leave you. " He hugged her tighter.

"Who's going to Delhi tomorrow?" She asked looking at him with narrow eyes and he looked down.

"I'm, so sorry baby but you know it's important. "He apologized kissing her shoulder.

"Whatever! Now leave I need to sleep. Even I have lots and lots of work tomorrow. " She said twisting her lips.

"Not tonight Sanyukta, please. " He pleaded closing his eyes and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Why? What's so special tonight?" She asked narrowing her eyes and he opened his eyes.

"I said I'm sorry that I won't be able to spend our first anniversary with you tomorrow but I promise I'll compensate. " He promised causing her to roll her eyes.

"I don't need any kind of compensation from you. Let it be Randhir, just let it be. " She said shaking her head and he took a deep breath before getting up from the bed and picking her up in his arms.

"Randhirrr what are you doing? Put me down! " Sanyukta demanded but he paid no attention to her words but instead took her to the walk in closet.

Making her sit on the stool inside the walk in closet, he took out a gift from his shelf and presented it to her causing her to frown.

"I just need your presence which you can't give me tomorrow. Keep your gift to yourself." Sanyukta rejected and tried to get up but he stopped her.

"Stop it okay? I'm not going for fun, even I'll miss you. Now shut up and don't ruin it for us, just wear it and come out in ten minutes or else I'll make you wear it myself. " He instructed strictly before handing her the gift and turning to leave.

"You sound so damn hot when you're being dominating, anyways don't waste your ten minutes, just do it already. " Her words made him halt and he turned to look at her who was looking at him with intensity and lust, for a change.

"No problem. " He reciprocated the emotions and took the gift box from her. "Stand up. " He demanded and she followed like a robot.

"Let me show you your gift first. " He said opening the box and her eyes shined looking at the beautiful white saree.