#15

The fact that things goes completely smooth. The mask man who kidnapped him still doesn't do anything agains't his will as he just sat there completely. Looking at him,More like staring without even blinking and sometimes. Moving closer and closer to him like trying to get some affection.

‘‘Good day as we announced the lucky two who will able to date one of the Blood Roses has ended!’’

This two is certainly a— Male! And so,They're student of Dale University,

This two lucky guy is Troy Madrigal and Julian Perez!

But,There's a certainly a bad news.

Mr.Julian Lopez was kidnapped yesterday,August 18,2012. There's no trace of the kidnapper and it's not even caught in the camera,

Here's his Information,Please call xxxx-xxx-xxxx,Joanna Perez. His mother and legal guardian. If you see him. Please call the number in the screen.

Julian sobbed as the cheerful aura of the screen change into the face of his beautiful mother who's crying,wailing as she look for him.

‘‘M-mom..’’

He whimpered as he hold both of his sleeve's and wipe the tears out of his face,He cried helplessly as the man can't help but feel guilty of what he have done. He want to turn back the time and wait for their meet.

He asked them for the two to win. Even if they're not really the chosen. He would quit the band if it's not Julian he would meet.

‘‘Seriously? You got to be kidding me!’’

His manager cried as he hold a resignation paper with a stern look.

‘‘Choose him or else. I'd quit this shit and you ain't goin to stop me.’’

He spoke as his manager grab his phone and dial the management for the chosen winner.

He sighed as he looked at Julian who's still crying silently. As he feel so very guilty. He move forward to hug julian on the waist and lean his head on his shoulder.

‘‘Sorry’’ He simpered as he hold him tightly,‘‘I really love you..’’

He whispered as Julian looked at him with flushed skin that's glow a shade of red.

‘‘R-really?  B-but,y-you've kidnapped me. I don't think that you really love me..’’

Julian whimpered as the man looked at him with his dead eyes..

‘‘I do,still. Forgave me love,I will return you to your school..Soon enough..’’

He smiled even Julian can't see him. He doesn't want for Julian to find out who he was.

———————————