#11

The day has passed and so on the competition,The grand winner will be announced as soon as possible and so there come Julian who's waiting patiently..

‘‘I've been so bored lately..’’

Troy groan as he lie down on his bed— It's really a boring afteroon without any internet or games to play with,

‘‘Why not— We go outside? You know,I've been dying of boredom over here..’’

Troy suggested to Julian who's lying down in the cold tiled floor while reading some kind of comics book,Looking up at Troy. He smiled.

‘‘Y-yeah,That would be nice..’’

Julian nodded his head as he stand up and started cleaning his stuff,Ignoring the fact that he's only wearing a large shirt,He wear some shorts and slippers and ready to go.

‘‘Yeah sure,Let's go now!’’

Troy excitedly walk out faster than julian before they close the door,As both of them walk through the dormitory— everyone seems not active today. Like no one is even chattering to each other or playing things outside their door and such..

But then,Julian looked around to see some tall figure standing in the end of the hallway— He walked away as he leave troy who's walking infront of him as he stalked toward the figure..

As he stand on his back,He can feel the man tensed infront of him— He looked at him with confusion before asking a question..

‘‘U-uh,Do you need s-something— S-sir?’’

Julian stuttered as he looked away trying to calm himself though it's very hard since the man infront of him smell like a strawberry mint..

As he ignored it,He quickly turn around to walk away not until a hand with a cloth was shoved on his face before he get unconcious..

‘‘You're...mine now..’’

The man muttered as he carried julian like a bride as he quickly walk away,Leaving no trace of the student or even his. The cctv camera where turn off because he told the staff to do it as possible..

We never know,what's gonna happen now..

—————————
Sorry for late update,I took my first grading exam so— yeah!

So hope y'all enjoy!