'till the day I die (part 2)

"Are your parents at home?"

It took Jimin a while to assimilate the question, because Yoongi didn't even wait for an answer before he passed the living room and headed towards the stairway.

"Uh... no. My brother is here, in his room. But I guess he has his headphones on or something, because otherwise he would've snowed up by now."

Jimin answered and the older just hummed in response, as he started walking up the stairs. Jimin knew where Yoongi was going, after all... this wasn't his first visit.

It's been a few years since then, but the rapper dropped by for one night a few months before Jimin's visit in Daegu. Jimin had spent amazing two days there, in Yoongi's house. Holly had been so tiny and adorable back then just like his owner, maybe Jimin was being biased, but the rapper's huge grin and the puppy's loud barks just filled up his heart to the brim.

It was no surprise that Yoongi went straight for Jimin's room as if he had been here just days ago. The older looked around, clearly scanning the place for any changes, but the pastel color of the walls was just the same, the desk at the corner hadn't been moved at all. Jimin's large suitcase was under the window, he hadn't fully unpacked yet as he had clothes, here in his family home as well.

And just when Yoongi thought that nothing had changed at all, his eyes fell on the bed. It was undone, the white sheets were a bit crumbled, there were two pillows just like last time, but the comforter... it used to be a dark shade of red, but now it was baby-blue.

"I... um, I'm going to change my clothes."

Jimin's voice managed to snap Yoongi out of his trance and he just dumbly nodded his head without saying anything. It was a given that the older wasn't going to just stand in the middle of the room and Jimin thought that Yoongi would either sit on the chair next to his desk or maybe even the floor, who knows? But instead, the rapper just plopped on the bed and caressed the sheets in which Jimin had been rolling around for days.

O-okay. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

Jimin tried to calm himself down and averted his eyes away from the older. He placed his phone on the desk and then went over to his wardrobe. The first thing his eyes fell upon was a pair of shorts, but gosh, he wanted to cover up himself with something more than that, so he rummaged through the pile of clothes and pulled out a pair of black pants and quickly put them on. They were kind of tight and hugged his hips a bit too much, he couldn't even remember when he had bought them, he had been slimmer for sure, but he couldn't possibly take them off and look for something else. He pondered what to do with the upper part of his clothes. He wanted to at least put on a t-shirt, but that meant he would have to take off the tank top he was currently wearing and Yoongi was just sitting there... chilling on his bed and maybe he was even looking right at Jimin, so it was hard to decide what to do.

Jimin wondered if it was the same for other people. If just one smile, one gesture, one word from the person they loved was enough to shaken them up. Just knowing that Yoongi was in the same room, so close, wiped out all coherent thoughts from Jimin's head.