'till the day I die (part 4)

"Hyung... the lyrics of the song are so cheesy, especially for someone like you."

Jimin teased and the older could only roll his eyes. He was well aware of that fact already. Namjoon was kind enough to rub that in Yoongi's face after he had listened to the song, a few days after Yoongi had created it, it was just... a special song and Namjoon was quite the expert, so Yoongi wanted to hear his opinion, but when he received another portion of thumbs-up, he regretted ever setting his foot in Namjoon's studio.

"Now the whole world knows that you're madly in love with me, Hyung."

"I drop love confessions with a bang, that's my style."

"You can include that in your next song about me, it sounds nice."

"I will."

Yoongi needed to stop... being like this or else, Jimin was really going to have a heart attack.

"Hyung..." Jimin began after he regained his composure and he once again hugged the older.

"Mm?"

"I've already told you how I feel about you, but I just want you to know that... my feelings are never, ever going to change. You have always been there for me, Hyung. You helped me turn my weaknesses in strengths, you gave me the chance to love, to experience something, which every human being was born to feel. You have made me happy countless times, you have saved me just like I have saved you. No one has ever made my heart beat as fast as you do. I... I love you, more than anything in the world."

Jimin was absolutely sure that he had never seen a bigger smile on the older's face, so genuine and free of any worry.

"I love you too, Jiminie. I love you so damn much. Always have and always will..."

'till the day I die.

At the end of November, Seokjin enlisted in the military. Taehyung laughed his ass off when he saw the older with shaved head and his crazy cackling made everyone else burst into laughter, even Jin who wanted to scold all of them and say something like 'Just wait! You're going to look like this in a few years! No... even worse than me! I'm worldwide handsome after all!!', but he just laughed along with the others, because he himself thought he looked ridiculous.

Seokjin had mentioned that after his military service was done, he wanted to try out acting. He has always had interest in it, but he had never been given the opportunity to go for it while he was in Bangtan and maybe he wanted to appear on more variety shows, even host one, who knows? A lot of people had told him that he had immense talent when it came to entertainment.