Strange Friends 3

It was later in the morning Amy and rake were both outside, Amy Playing with Jacky while Rake was getting food, Or just meeting with Eyeless jack If you know what I mean, "Jacky, Lets go see if Mr.Smileyface man, Stichy face, and that girl are there today. Im kinda getting bored." Amy said putting the ball away. Both of them walked, or floated, Over to the Same bush and looked at the Empty spot Making Amy frown. She waited there for a Few More Hours till She finally hurd them  making her look. She picked up a rock and ammed it right for Lius head and threw it and it was a purtty Big rock. "Damnit Jeff, Stop hitting my head with rocks!" Liu yelled hitting the Smiley face man in the head. "Hey I din't! Could It be the girl from Yesterday?" Jeff asked. "Well that was quick? Thought I'd start a Big fight?" Amy said Standing up. "oh, Im Smith by the way. I don't think i'v seen other people besides my Dad and Jacky." Amy said Smiling. "ehhh? Who are you?" Jeff asked, Liu smashed a rock on his head. "its Rakes Doughter You Ideout! actually...How did you Know this was were we were coming?" Amy shrugged. "Just waited." Amy hurd Rake call her after a few Minutes, So she said goodbe and ran to her home. "Dad, um, Were do you keep going every weekend?" Amy asked with curiosity. "Just to a friends place, I end up showing you to them soon." Rake told her. "Huh? Soon,  Why not Now?" Amy Winned. "Just because. besides, I found a school you can go to. You'll finally get to meet people." 

The rest of the night was the same as always. But Amy couldent Get going to a school Off of her Mind, Would she Be considered an Outcast? Or maybe Even a Freak Since well, She dose eat Organs. "Umm, Dad?" Amy Said Before Rake left her room. "Do you think Everyone will Call me a Freak?" She asked Looking down at her Covers. "no, Not at least You tell them You eat What you do. Listen, These People are a little diffrent so Just Remember that. Now good night." Rake told her. She nodded and Went to bed Still Having A Bad feeling About the Next day.

(This ones going to be short since I want to give Details About school, Which is the next chaptor. Also Im going to show a picture of what Amy looks Like if your Curious.)