Smith Sempi 4

(BTW, Amy is The One with Brownish Colored hair, You'll Find out who the purple Haired girl is! You'll also Find out why I gave the chaptor this name!)

Amy Got to school A little Late since she din't wake up Ecsactly At the right time. Her teacher, Mr.Torist, (LOL!) Interduced Her to the other students. The girl That Liked Amy was named Tori, No not Toriell From Undertale JUST TORI! Tori Had Long Purple hair with a black X shaped Bret in her hair, their School Uniform,  long black Socks, And Purtty Dark Blue eyes. Luckily Amy Sat Next to Tori So Tori Kept Sneaking Glances Of Amy. ALSO! Tori Originally Came from TOKYO so She hardly Knew Any English, So the class Lurned Japaness for Her Which was nice that Amy already New the basics to Japeness Thanks to Rake. 

(At Resses)

Amy Sat On the Bench Drawing in a Small Notebook Not noticing That Tori had Come over to Her. "Umm, Kon'nichiwa...Sm..smith. (Hello Smith)" Tori Said Blushing a little. Amy looked up with a smile. "Kon'Nichiwa." Amy said Still Smiling. This is were Tori's Nolage on English Kicks Into Start! "Umm, Smith...Can I be your Friend? I'm Just asking that...Cuz I have many other friends but...You look like you could use  a friend." Tori Told Amy Making her small Blush Noticable. "Sure. Its Not Bad to have a friend Once In a while Yeah know." Tori Smiled and sat next to Amy. "Do you want to sit next to me at Lunch?" Tori asked. Amy Nodded, For the rest of Resses was Spent Drawing Beginer's Anime Drawings which Amy started to get the hang of after the first few try's. Then Lunch Came by Which came down to Admiting What She was eatting. 

After a Few Minutes in, The Popular Kids Came over to her Since Their Leader, Samantha, Had a Crush On Her. "Hey Smithy Hunny, Whatcha Eatin?" Samantha Asked. "Its...Nothing, Besides You'd Freak out three Sec's In after I told you." Amy said Smirking. "No I wouldent, Common just Tell me." Smith turned around to look at her still smirking and said "Human organs." and Watched their Faces Turn pail. "y...Your J..Joking right?" Amy shook her head. "We..Well...I'll Be someplace...Ealse..BYE!" Amy Laughed a little and turned back around Continuing to Eat. "Hey Smith, I think Its Kinda Cool That you eat that. Its kinda New that I See People In this school Eat such. Cool." Tori Said Smiling Making Amy smile Back. "Cool. Its Nice to Know Someone Understands me." Both Of them Talked With eachother Not Even Noticing How Close they Were getting to Another. 'OMG! She's So close to my Face!' Tori Thought. Just like that, The purfect Kiss Had been Made! I SHIP IT! I ship it SOOO MUCH! That was the purfect Start to a Perfect Relashinship lasting a life time. BUT! You'll Have to see what happens In the Next Chaptor!