Warrior

Previously...
Emma's p.o.v.
"Stay the hell away from me and my family or I swear to god you will regret it!!!" I yell at him then leave in pure shock and horror.

"No you will regret this!!!" He yells as I get into my car and drive away as fast as I can.

Rachel p.o.v.
"That wasn't just a bad dream that was definitely something more." I say to Finn.

"Yeah I think your right. What should we do?" He asks.

"I don't know. Maybe we should just wait for her to come to us. I don't want to like make her talk if she's not comfortable yet." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{3 days later}
Emma's p.o.v.
I walk into school the next day and see glee club going on.

I peek into the room and see Asher, Sophia, Isabella, plus some other people I know sitting there listening to my dad talking.

"So with that all being said, would anyone like to sing for us?" He asks. Nobody's answer.

"I do." I say suddenly. Everyone looks over to me shocked. I look down at the floor kinda shocked at what I just said. My dad smiles.

"The floor is yours." He says. I shyly smile back then take the floor without saying a word.

{starts singing}
This is a story that I have never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro
All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised
Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again
Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire
You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar
I've got shame, I've got scars
That I will never show
I'm a survivor
In more ways than you know
'Cause all the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I'm not broken or bruised
'Cause now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me
There's a part of me I can't get back
A little girl grew up too fast
All it took was once, I'll never be the same
Now I'm taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
'Cause you were never gonna take the blame anyway
Now I'm a warrior
I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again
No oh yeah yeah
You can never hurt me again
{song ends}

They all look at me shocked and confused as to what exactly I was just singing about. I start crying then run out of the room.

I run out of the class to see a crowd of people standing around my locker. I barge through the crowd. Some of them laughing, some shocked, and others sorry for me. I get through everyone then stand there shocked and crying even more.

"Go back to rehab you little slut." I say silently as I read the red spray paint all over my locker. I stand there not knowing what to do when I see someone running towards me.

Asher's p.o.v.
I see Emma run out of the class as everyone sits there shocked. Her dad starts to get up when I stop him.

"I'll go find her." I say to him. He looks at me confused for a second but then nods. I immediately run out of the room to see a crowd around Emmas locker with spray paint over it. I try to get through the crowed carefully but then see Emma sobbing and staring at her locker. Suddenly I don't care about anyone except for her. I barge through the crowd and wrap my arms around her when I get to her as she cry's into my shoulder.

"It's ok. It's ok. I'm right here." I say to her then I bring her outside. I sit her on a bench as she still hugs me tight.

"I'm so scared Asher." She says sobbing.

"You can talk to me." I say softly to her.

Emma's p.o.v.
I sit up and pull myself together.

"Well it all started with a boy..."

"And ever since I saw him at that grave yard I've been feeling like he's following me almost like stalking. But please don't tell my parents they'll freak." I say as I finish the story. He looks at me shocked. I get scared thinking he's gonna run away from me cause I have way to much baggage. All of the sudden he hugs me tightly almost like I'm about to disappear.

"I am so so sorry. That's so terrible. You didn't deserve any of that. It's official I'm going to be your bodyguard around school." He says. I laugh a little. He smiles.

"Shouldn't you tell your parents though? They deserve to know. They could help you." He says rubbing my back.

"I know and I am. I just need the right time." I say with a sigh. He nods.

"What do you say we skip out on the rest of the day and go get ice cream then go to the park?" He suggests.

"I would like that. Let me just go get my stuff. I'll be right back." I say then go back to my locker, ignore the spray paint, and just grab my bag. I get this feeling in my stomach as I close my locker. I look to my right and see a shadow at the end of the hallway. I look to my left and see Asher waiting for me, quickly I forget about everything that's haunting me and walk towards him with a smile on my face then we leave.

~Who do you think the guy at the graveyard was? Hope you enjoyed!! <3