chapter 3

*Omg guys chihayafuru is 198 chapters now and are already in the east-west meijin & queen qualifiers. I've been a fan for years and I'm so proud of them 💕 Btw taichi had a haircut so he has his hair from primary school~~ thank you for your support for my written form of love for chihayafuru and for chihayafuru itself! More reading~~~ *

Chapter 3

Crack.

The bottle dropped. Chihaya was happy that the surroundings were dimly lit. Her face was of some sort that she couldn't even figure out. Taichi's harsh words seem to repeat in her head multiple times.

"O-ok" Chihaya said,with her voice cracking and stuttering. She could feel tears in her eyes, wanting to trail down her face, so she dropped her head and tilted it down.

"See you." Taichi said silently, and proceeded to leave.

That was the first time she saw Taichi's back again. As the figure disappeared, she feels her tears running down her cheeks, and she silently cries.

Time passes. Chihaya never sees Taichi. Chihaya rejoined the mizusawa club.

(P.s I am following the manga, only slightly altering it)

Chihaya struggles to balance her studies and karuta, and even finding to lose her position as ace in the club.

Time passes, they lose again to hokuo, and at the finals, they lost to fujisaki and is fighting for third place with Fujioka east. All the third years are playing.

Arata and Chihaya match up against each other.

Kana chan thought to herself, "only the president can understand this battle..... If only he were here."

The battle starts, and immediately chihaya shows her ability to arata as she takes the first card swiftly.

In the middle of the battle, Mizusawa has already 2 wins over fujioka. One from Kana and one from Desktomu. Chihaya was winning over Arata, and still has the time to look at her teammates' conditions. Arata struggles to let her know that it is him.

But then, the door slowly cracks open. The other mizusawa players saw him, that curly hair and sweaty face....... Yes it was him.

It was Taichi.

*Chapter 162 💕🖤I advise for my readers to read the manga so we could both relate to the current events as I will pace it as in the manga 😘

*Chapter 162 💕🖤
I advise for my readers to read the manga so we could both relate to the current events as I will pace it as in the manga 😘