Attack on... Wait What? ~Le chapter 2

Raven's P.O.V.

me and kayla scrambled on my bed. "what do you wanna watch?" i asked her. "shengeki no kyojin!" she replied, excitedly. "again?" "yes again! now click on it before i hurt you!" wow... so... scary...  (note the large amount of sarcasm there)  i clicked start and we watched the first episode. then the screen... flashed? no definately not... i was probably just looking at the screen too long... kayla poked the screen. "LOOK AT ARMIN RAVEN ISNT HE SO ADORABLE?! WITH THE BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES! HE IS TOOOOO FUDGING CUTE!" she cupped her cheeks and started fangirling... my god... "settle down kayla..." "OK WATCH NOW! STOP TALKING RAVEN YEESH!" i facepalmed. kayla poked the screen again, it flashed once more. "did you see that too, Kayla?" "yes, i am MAGICAL!" "im serious! poke the screen again." i told her. she poked it, her hand went through, then her arm, i was dreaming... for sure... "OH MAH GAWD HALP" she yelled and it snapped me out of my thoughts. i grabbed her hand, only to fall through the screen with her. i looked at my surroundings. this couldn't be... i looked at my hand, and screamed. we are in an anime, not just any anime though... Attack on Titan.... i heard footsteps, coming closer... i looked behind me and a few feet away was eren and mikasa, WAIT! EREN AND MIKASA?! I KNOW THIS SCENE THIS IS WHERE THEY GO SAVE ARMIN FROM THOSE BULLIES! i started running, kayla right next to me. i heard her... "OMG IM GOING TO SEE ARMIN! THE REAL ARMIN!" i mentally facepalmed. we turned the corner and there he was, armin arlert... we stood against the wall. watching the bullies run way because of mikasa's presence. then i saw kayla run past me, over to armin. "YOU ARE SO CUTE! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!" armin looked creeped out... i could tell... i pulled the squirming kayla by her jacket collar and sat her against the wall. "i'm sorry about that... she has a thing for blonds... and she is a bit messed up in the head.... sorry about that, i'm Raven, and you are?" i asked, already knowing their names. "I-i'm eren." did i just see a blush...? no, couldn't be... "i'm mikasa" she said. "i'm armin" he replied. "and this is kayla..." i said, pointing to the crazy otaku staring at armin. "hey you guys wanna come over to our house?" eren asked. "yeah, sounds fun." i replied. i poked kayla in her stomach to get her out of her phase. "oof!" she made a noise. "get your lazy ass up we're going to eren and mikasa's." "yay!" she screeched. as we were walking i thought about the titans coming.. and the colassal titan.. and the armoured titan breaching the gate.... oh god... i just realised i have to live throught this hell too... soon kayla will realise it too...