Wedding Eve

***
It was the night before Eddie and Jamie's wedding and the two were each at their own parties. Eddie at her bachelorette party and Jamie at his bachelor party. They were both at the same hotel where the venue of their wedding was going to be. Erin, Nicky and Eddie were upstairs in their hotel room with all of Eddie's other friends while Jamie, Danny and some other cops from the precinct were downstairs at the casino. Henry and Frank were in another hotel room with the two boys fast asleep, awaiting Jamie and Eddie's special day. Danny was stupid drunk while Jamie was as sober as could be.

"Hey! This place is like a mini vegas," Danny stumbled towards Jamie, "Let's go do some shots!" Danny dragged Jamie by the arm towards the bar. Jamie laughed at Danny's drunkenness.

The bar was full of cops drunk and ready for Jamie's wedding. Jamie was sat in between his brother and Renzuli. Just then, Danny stood up and jumped onto the countertops, holding a bottle of scotch. "I'd like to make a toast! To the unfortunate broad who has to marry this clown!" the bar erupted with screams and laughter as Danny cackled, patting Jamie on the back. Jamie laughed and helped Danny down. "I think we need to get you up to the rooms now Danny," he said when Danny almost fell off the bar. Renzuli walked up to Jamie, "I'll handle Danny, just go enjoy your party,"

"Thanks, boss" Jamie laughed at Danny's blubbering.

Jamie looked around, thankful at the turn up of his bachelor party. But there was something missing. Eddie. She was his best friend and love of his life and he wished she was down here with him. He took a look at the bar, everyone was sloppy drunk so if he were to slip out and head upstairs, no one would notice. He then decided that if he didn't see her soon, he'd get bored quickly, so ge slowly slipped out of the bar and hurried to the elevator. As he was heading into the elevator, he thought about how grateful he was that he didn't drink. Daydreaming, he leaned against the walls of the elevator. The night before, Eddie had given Jamie a 'sneak peek' at her honeymoon lingerie. It was a black lacy lingerie set, the small lacy triangle top was haltered with a piece of string and the even tinier piece of triangle lace for the bottoms was raised all the way above her belly bottom. He had remembered how quickly he took off the small pieces of lace and how many times they had finished, all 6 of Jamie's releases and all 15 of Eddie's took about the whole night. His mind wandering off to last night made him tighten in his jeans.

The dinging of the elevator awoke him up from his trance. As he walked towards Eddie's hotel room, he noticed a woman in a white silk gown sat outside their door, her head hung low. He soon noticed the familiar blonde haired woman as Eddie. He started running up the hall, fearing that something had happened to her.

"Eddie!" he yelled as he pulled her chin up, moving the hair from her face, "Eddie, are you okay?" he asked worriedly. She blinked her eyes open and instantly smiled as she saw it was Jamie.

"Jamie!" she laughed and pulled him down, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I missed you so much!" she held him close. "Erin and Nicky and the rest of the girls are passed out in there. I just needed some air. We downed like 3 bottles of wine," she laughed.

"It felt like something was missing. Then I realized, it was you I was missing," she sighed out. Jamie sat next to her, "I missed you too," Jamie smiled.

She crawled across from him, holding both his hands, "I know this is bad luck, but I'm so happy you're here." she sat in his lap and held him close as he set his hands at the small of her back, "I'm glad I'm here too," he whispered into her ear. They stayed like this for a while, until Eddie's hands moved up to his hair. She leaned in for a quick peck, this turned into a longer kiss and this turned into a full blown makeout. She played with his hair as his hands travelled lower, resting on her ass. Low groans came from both of their throats as their tongues continued to fight.