Ruin

Wanda's POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs and tea, again. "So, are you always gonna bring me food?" I asked sort of joking. "Would it be bad?" he asked. "No, but I can get it myself" I said. I don't want him to treat me like his job is to be my butler. "I'm sure you can but I always wake up earlier and if I didn't go, I'd have to wait in bed for you to wake up and maybe they'd close the restaurant by the time you woke up" Vision said. "I don't sleep that much" I said. He gave me a 'seriously?' look. "Okay maybe I sleep a little more than I should" I said. "I should bring fruit" Vision said as he looked at my plate. "Oh no that's fine" I say and quickly grab his hand then pull away even quicker. "You can get it tomorrow" I said with a smile. Control yourself Wanda.

It was almost midday. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked. "What do you want to do?" He asked. "Whatever you want" I responded. It's like a little game. "Well that's not fair. That's my line" he joked. We both laughed a little. "Well there's not much we can do here and we can't go out. How about a movie?" I asked. "Just like back in the tower." He smiled and sat next to me. "Okay so right now there'sssss........" I said while looking. "Okay, there's Back to the Future, Ten Things I Hate About You and The Hunger Games" "How Can you go back to the future?" Vision asked. I thought about it for a second. "Well maybe, if you've already been there, and you go back, then you're going back- to the future" I explained. "Thank you" he smiled. I stared at him for a second. "What is it?" he asked with smile when he turned to look at me too. "It's just, sometimes I feel like you know everything but other time you're just so curious to know everything, like a... kid. I guess, no offense" I said. "Well my knowledge is weird. I know so many things like advanced science and math but I can't seem to understand simpler things. I'm learning though, slowly" he said. I smiled at him. "So which movie?" I asked. "Well, you're much better at picking than I am" he said. "Back To The Future it is" I said. I put the movie on and then put the remote down and put head on his shoulder. I'm making my move. Baby steps. First the kiss on the cheek, then the hand touch (which were both accidental) and now this. I like him and you know what? He never moved or felt awkward when I did those things. I'm gonna do it. (Knock) "Hey guys, it me" said Nat. Or maybe not today. Vision got up and opened the door. He moved aside so she could pass. "I just wanted to remind you guys that we're leaving tomorrow" Nat said. "But you said two days" I argued, sort of. "Yeah, today and tomorrow" Nat said. "Thank you" Vision said. She went out the door and closed it. "I wish we had more time" I said with a slight frown. "Me too" he said. I faced to look at him. How could I risk ruining this?