Chapter 4: Study Buddies and Fuck Buddies

Holy shit, thanks for all the support with the votes and comments.

And the motivation page got like 20 comments in less than 10 minutes. Ily guys <3. No homo though

• Second Person P.O.V. •

It had been a week since you had added Denka to your harem and had been training at the gym ever since. Every day for 4-6 hours, you were pushing your limits.

So you decided to practice for the written exam. You called one of your friends, Momo Yaoyorozu, to see if she could help you study up on a couple subjects you don't understand.

"Coming!" A young black haired girl answered the door to her mansion to see you. "Hey,
(Y/N)." She greeted with a smile. She was wearing a pink short sleeve shirt and blue shorts.

 She was wearing a pink short sleeve shirt and blue shorts

"Hi." You responded, entering her huge house, and looking around. You hadn't gone to her house for a while.

"Earth to (Y/N)." She waved her hand in front of your face.

You nodded. "Yeah?" You raised ah eyebrow and looked at her.

"We're going to my room." Momo told you, gesturing for you to follow her. You ran to catch up with her as she was already at the end of the entrance hallway. You followed her up the stairs and into her room. She had a king-sized bed with a bookshelf, desk, and lots of other things.

"What do you want to start with?" She asked you, leaning on her desk.

You thought for a second before answering. "Trigonometry."

That doesn't make sense. You thought to yourself. "Hmm... I could probably explain it better." Momo told you, getting the pencil and writing something down on the lined paper. You were sitting in a rolly chair as Momo suddenly left the room.

You heard her walk in as you were working. "I think I got i-" You stopped at the end of your sentence as you saw what she was wearing.

She was now wearing green short shorts and a purple crop-top. Overall, showing lots of skin. "Hope you don't mind." She told you walking towards you. "The AC is broken, and I'm feeling hot."

You are hot. You thought to yourself, nodding and looking back at your paper. You noticed how hot it was and wiped a bit of sweat from you hairline. "You can take your shirt off." Momo suggested, casually.

"W-what?" You were surprised. "You sure?" Momo responded with a nod. You hesitantly removed your shirt.

• Momo's P.O.V. •

Damn. (Y/N) has some abs.

Second Person P.O.V. •

Momo walked over to you, leaning on the chair and realizing it was slowly moving away. She pulled it back and suddenly sat on your lap. "I need a chair and also need to teach you at the same time."