Chapter 8: Love Song

Now I have to publish this chapter because its best girl's birthday.  Happy birthday, Jiro.  I also now have a thing for flower crowns.  They're cute on guys and girls and they make me happy inside.

  They're cute on guys and girls and they make me happy inside

"This is so boring."  You muttered to yourself.  Why did school have to start in 3 days?  Why couldn't it start now?  You looked online for something to do, finding out that there was a concert in a few hours.  You had nothing better to do, so why not.

You were walking to the stadium where the concert would be when you noticed a purple-haired girl with earphone jacks coming out of her earlobes sitting in the back row.  She noticed you staring and flipped you off.

You sat down a few rows in front of her, and she decided to walk down you you, shaking her hips slightly as she did so. Well shit, now I'm erect.  

"Hey, I'm Kyoka

"Hey, I'm Kyoka."  She introduced. "You're (Y/N), right?  I'm one of Denka's friends."  She smiled at you seductively.  "And she told me about that little Quirk of yours~."  She rubbed your member through your pants and leaned in to kiss you.

You kissed back, groping her ass as she rubbed your dick.  "(Y/N)..."  She moaned through the kiss, reaching into your pants and grabbing your hard penis, feeling it up and down.

She gained a surprised look.  "Its- its so big..."  She commented, pulling your pants down as no one else was there and beginning to suck on the tip.  She started gagging heavily halfway down, as she was about a foot shorter than you.

"Is that all you can take~?"  You teased as she looked up at you, trying and failing to suck the rest.  She looked up at you with a faked pouty expression, jerking you off incredibly quickly.  

She smiled at you innocently.  "Can you please cum for me~?"  She asked, sucking on your tip and jerking off your shaft.  You 'accidentally' released more korones.  "PLEASE CUM~!"  She begged, gagging halfway down your cock.

This made your dick begin to twitch a little bit, as Kyoka forced her mouth further down another couple inches.  She suddenly wrapped her earphone jacks around the base of your member, which squeezed it tightly.

"Damn..."  You moaned in pleasure, as she looked up to you, still sucking, satisfied she managed to make you moan.  

Kyoka finally managed to deepthroat all of your length, taking her head off of your dick and gasping for breath.  "Its..."  She took another few breaths.  "So huge."  She finally managed to say.

You couldn't help but smirk at her struggle to take all of your dick in her mouth.  "I know~."  You teased, and she once more fake-pouted.  

Kyoka gagged on your cock once more, moaning, which sent vibrations onto your dick.  "Fuck~." You moaned.  She took this as encouragement, gagging further down on your member.  You positioned your hand on the back of her head and gently pushed down until her lips were kissing your base.

"(Y/N)~."  She managed to moan through her deepthroat, squeezing your thighs.  You felt that you were nearing your limit.

"Kyoka~..."  You whispered with a moan.  "I think I'm gonna cum~."  Kyoka began to bob her head up and down, still having trouble deepthroating it.  "Kyoka~!"  You yelled in pleasure, holding her head down to your base as you shot your cum into her throat.

She removed her mouth from your cock, with cum covering her face and lips.  She wiped her mouth with her forearm, staring at you with lust in her eyes.  "More people with show up, soon.  I'll give you my number so we can continue this later~."

You watched the concert, which was pretty fucking good by the way, with Kyoka leaning on your shoulder for the entire duration of said concert.  

You walked her home, waving to her.  "I'll text you later!"  She called after you, as you were walking away, to which you responded with a thumbs up.  

School would start in two more days, as you received a text from Kyoka.  

"(Y/N) come over my parents aren't home.  I'd love to finish what we started yesterday."

Very cool.  She texted you the address and you began the walk to her house.  Upon arrival, you knocked on the door and very loud noises could be heard from inside.  Kyoka opened the door, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you inside, immediately wrapping her arms around your neck and kissing you, though she had to stand on her tippy-toes.

"I'm sorry~."  She whispered, breaking away from the kiss and staring into your eyes. "But after I tasted you yesterday, I became so eager to touch you again~."  She one more began to kiss you, as you put your hands on her ass, and gently squeezing it.

Kyoka moaned into your mouth, rubbing against your crotch through both of your clothes.  "Fuck me, (Y/N)~..."  She whispered, looking at you with lust clear on her face.  

She laid down on the couch on her back, spreading her legs and staring at you with eagerness. "J-just remember to pull out!"  She warned, as you began poking at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her. "Fuck me~!"  She begged as a response to your teasing.

You followed her request, quickly realizing she was a virgin, as upon your tip entering her vagina, she whimpered as. a small amount of blood trickled out of her pussy.  You went through the process of slowly breaking her in, until she asked you to go faster.  You increased in speed until you were at an average rate.

"God, (Y/N), you're destroying me~!"  She yelled in pleasure, gripping the pillows tightly as you held her by her thighs, keeping her legs apart.  "I love it~!"

"You're so tight~!"  You moaned, after continuing to fuck her for a minute or so.  This was incredibly true, though.  Her small frame and the fact that she was a virgin and the fact that she was clenching made your cock begin to twitch.

Her eyes rolled back as she was visibly euphoric at her first time.  "I'm so happy someone as big as you is my first time~!"  She moaned, holding the pillows even tighter.  "You're stretching my pussy out so much~!"

The twitching in your dick turned to throbbing as you felt you were nearing your limit.  "I"m gonna cum, Kyoka~!"  You warned through a moan.

"N-not inside~!"  She yelled in response, flustered, turning her head to look at you as you kept thrusting into her.

"I know!"  You replied, pulling out and blowing your load on her chest and face.  She licked around her lips, getting some cum on her tongue doing so.

Kyoka smiled at you, with a flirty expression. "You're so good at sex~.  I hope we can do this again~."   

Rushed ending because I had to get this done by the end of best girl's birthday.  For me at least.  I live on the east coast, so this probably is probably not posted on her birthday for a bunch of you guys, but whatever.  Thats how it be.

Yaoi chapter coming soon, btw.