Chapter One - "Now we need napkins"

Marisela's POV

               There I was walking to school when I saw Taylor Caniff,Carter Reynolds, and Jennifer Marie (My bff) walking in front of me. I saw Carter & Jennifer holding  hands like always, and Taylor on his phone. I bet he has pictures of his six packs there... hey! Marisela snap out of it. 

"Hey Jen Wait Up, Sel is behind us," Taylor says, while they stand there waiting for me to catch up. I lock a stare with Taylor & trip on a rock.

"Marisela are you okay?" Jennifer asks me while Taylor helps me up. He pulls me close and we look at each other for a while, until Carter says "Hey babe we're going to be late."

"I know, Sel we're going to head to school, so you guys can walk together or whatever.." Jen says.

"Um yeah I wanted to tell Marisela something.." Taylor says, as Carter & Jen start to walk away. 

"So um I wanted to tell you that, I am always here for you in anything because we are great friends right?" He asks, I thought he would say something else but nah.

"Yeah you can also tell me anything Taylor." I say, and we swap schedules.

"Okay so we have all of our classes together." He says awkwardly.

'Yeah. I have like 5 with Jen, & Same with Carter."  I say.

* 5 minutes later * 

" Taylor Caniff & Marisela--" The teacher begins.

"Oh Ms.Lvonne, if only you knew why we we're late, you see, Sel here fell. I helped her up. now deal with it. Give me a tardy. I dont care, just leave Sel alone." Taylor says hugging me, making butterflies in my stomach, & making me heart beat harder than ever. The teacher laughs and nodds.

"Be lucky it's the first day now sit." she says. Taylor & I walk to a table behind Carter & Jen, he pullsout my chair and says 'M'Lady", I laugh & can feel the redness in my cheeks, I sit and Jen winks at me.

--- Lunch

We all walked to the table since we already got our lunch. Carter & Jen we're being all Lovey-Dovey. Feeding each other and stuff. 

"I'm going to go get a napkins okay?' He says, and I nod. I take a forkful of some salad. I look over at Taylor to see some Cheerleader flirting with him. I immediately walk over there.

"Hey Tay is everything alright?' I ask him while the girl looks at me and glares.

"Yeah don't worry Sel let's just go" He says, and we start walking away. I feel a cold liquid on my shirt and my hair & gasp. you little...

"Are you okay Sel??" Taylor asks, and I nodd. He gets mad, and goes up to her.

"Why would you do this to Marisela? What did she do to you?" He asks, she just laughs and walks away. Taylor walks back to me.

"I just hate--" He begins.

"Hey it's not a big deal, let's just go back to the table." I say.

"Well now we need napkins so here." He says taking the napkins out of his pocket. I hug him and say "Thanks" , He smiles and gives me his jacket after I clean up.

"Let's go see what Jen & Carter are doing." I say, and he laughs.

"probably kissing or something." He says, and we walk back.

__ 

Hey! thanks for reading. comment & vote. This chapter was written by me, with the help of my cousin @Carters_Baexx 

Thanks