Chapter 1: Meet The Bitch

A/N: Hey everyone! First I wanted to say thank you for giving my book a chance and I would love feedback. By the way 'Niannie' is pronounced 'neon-ey'. Comment and vote please :) Thank you and Enjoy! :) -AyyoAngelxx

Niannie POV

Damn....That feeling is settling in again. Loneliness. Why am I even here if I'm hated? Well, it's just the step mom and step sister. My real family is not really paying attention, and by real family I mean father. So it's just the step-sister and I. Yeah I don't call her my step-sister because......I just don't want to claim her. They treat...treated me like I was their pet. They played with me when they wanted and sent me away when I wasn't wanted. They ignored me and didn't like to tell me a thing! My real mom passed away when I was younger and I will not accept the fact that 'Keya' is here attempting to be the New Mother. No matter what she does or how she acts...She will never be my mother...

Keya treats her daughter better than me, which is expected. We weren't always a troubled family but as I got older I realized the manipulating games she played....Things went down hill. As the years went by I learned how to hide my emotions. Keya doesn't physically hurt me but her words hurt like an iron on your skin. I've learned to block my emotions so she doesn't see the hurt, pain, and loneliness I feel. I was turning into steel. I was cold, and I knew it.

"Niannie! Come down stairs NOW!!", Keya yelled. What does she want now?! What ever.....I'll just pretend I didn't hear her. I go back to drawing and putting one ear bud in my ear listening to 'Body Party' by Ciara. A few minutes later, the door was swung open and there stood a thin tall woman with neck length curly hair glaring at me.

"Niannie, I know you heard me! Where the hell is my damn popcorn?!", Keya yelled walking into my room but I held my hand up stopping her in her tracks. I took out my ear bud and looked up at her real slowly.

"Oh you rang? I didn't hear you. My bad. What the hell do you need this time?", I said smirking with sarcasm dripping from my voice. She looked taken back and shocked.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you deaf? I said Where the HELL is my DAMN popcorn?!", she said balling her fist at her sides. It's amusing seeing her mad but her voice is annoying....Damn!

"Well first Keya, I'm gonna ignore the first part, and second, I dont want your nasty ass popcorn", I said raising an eyebrow still smirking. I knew using her full name would piss her off.

"Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!", she said storming up to my bed like she wanna fight. I jumped off my bed onto my feet putting a hand on my hip glaring at her.

I looked around as if I was actually looking for someone. "I don't see anyone else in here, So I'm talking to you obviously".

"Thats surprising......Since a slutty model like you can't even keep your legs closed. You have to have quickies to get into the modeling business. Why do they even want you? You're soo damn ugly! Brooklyn has a better chance than you", she said.

This bitch did not just go there! If anyone is a slut its Brooklyn! She has a different guy in her room every damn day. Why the hell would I sleep with someone to get into the modeling business? They scouted me...She just a jealous whore. I can't stand her to be here anymore. Her being here is tempting me to punch her in her face.

"Okay, You aren't needed nor wanted. I'm done tolerating your bullshit. I didn't take your fucking popcorn ask your daughter. The door is wide open and waiting for you to exit, and so am I. Now, get out my face before I beat your ass. Goodbye! Have a nice day!", I said pushing her out my room slamming and locking my door.