Devil in Disguise

Warnings: RATED M (18+) SMUT. SEX scene. Kinks. Fetishes.

AN: This is my first smut ever written so- let me know what you guys think! (On another personal note, I am going to hell. omg.)

Chapter [6] - The Devil in Disguise

(Name) had been terribly busy working at the clinic she ran alongside her father, the town's doctor.

For some reason floods of people, most specifically men had been coming into the clinic. All of them seemed to share the injury of slices and cuts all over their faces. One of the men cried as the doctor attempted to salvage his vision. (Name) stood nearby assisting her father and cleaning the blood that was oozing from the man's face.

"It was those damn Peaky Blinders!" The man's companion cried out angrily. "Criminals used to believe in something, in respect. Can't get nun' that anymore."

She saw the man's scarred face. He rambled about the dead bodies the other sailors had found by the docks. There were things that only a monster could be capable of.

Which was what she was blinded to: Thomas's truth.

Her father's face scrunched up in a frown. "Thugs." He simply spat in disgust as he bandaged the injured man. "Lousy thugs. " He repeated.

His tone made her stomach churn anxiously. If he ever found out about her relationship to Thomas Shelby, he'd have her head on a stick.

"You'd think an honest man could take pride in fulfilling an honest day's work,"

Not that it mattered. After the fiasco from the other night...

Her mind trailed to the feeling of his hands on her and his lips breathing on her hot skin.

The simple thought raised goosebumps on her skin and made her cheeks flush brightly.

She wondered if she was a bad Catholic for wanting him too?

For having these thoughts- or even the slightest idea of giving up her chastity to such a dangerous individual. Was it normal for women to hold such sinful desires?

"I think he might fancy you." Her father said snapping her out of her thoughts. "My, your cheeks are pink and your ears are red!" he chuckled. "Oh.. Umm... R-Right..." She agreed, uncertain of what to respond and caught off-guard. She hadn't even noticed the man had left the room.

To be frank, this time she really was surprised she was alive. She had insulted the patriarch of the Peaky Blinders clan. She was spooked enough that the smallest noise at night made her flinch. She prayed to the Virgin Mary for protection and for Tommy's soul.

The thought of being found in a ditch with her face scarred and a bullet between her eyes often kept her awake at night.

(Name) had begun to change her routine. She took different routes to get to the market in the afternoon and had even begun attending church at different hours.

She currently found herself at church praying diligently in the small altar behind the sacristy where the priest and the altar servers got ready to celebrate mass. She had faith that God would protect her and that whatever happened, good or bad, was for the best.

"....Take care of Thomas's soul... I know he's a good man..." She prayed to her God in small pleading whispers. Her eyes were closed as she knelt by the austere altar with few candles she had lit.

"You humor me with your prayers," A deep voice suddenly spoke.

She felt the room turn cold like her blood. Her breath caught.