'my pass'

June 16 ,2016
The time we broke up.

{Woke up in my bed and your not still here, rainy season you couldn't give me a hug or kisses even stay at my side this month,,, what's going on you jungkook do you still love?..}

I stand at my bed and going to my bath room and take a shower enjoying
The warm water covering to my body..
-
-
-
-
-
-
After i finish my bath i change my outfit into a loose pink polo and black pants going to my café and just cheek it,, after that I'm going to jungkook whit his friend 'seokmin' his girl childhood friend they always meet than mine this month but I don't really thrust hem....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I knock at his door but no one open it I try to open but its unlock I saw a woman shoes in his side of his shoes I didn't take off my shoes and try to find jungkook...

I walk at the kitchen and I saw........I..I..i saw j-Jungkook kissing seokmin in he's lips softly,,,seokmin saw me and he push jungkook...

Jungkook try to eye contact me,,,and I just smiled at him facing that I'm strong enough..

Jungkook try to explained everything and I said to him..

" jungkook....hello enjoying your kiss?" I said to him clammy and smile and my tears dropping to my Cheek's...

" y/n,,,what do you mean I mean it's just,,,but..." He cut his word's and touch and rub his forehead..

" but you will explain everything,,,you know jungkook you never come to my House or my café you didn't kiss me or hug or stay at my side this month...." I said to him clammy again (why?) Because I want to show him that I'm not weak or something...

" Y/N....let's break..." Jungkook said to me while seokmin is smiling...

" ok....my boyfriend wants to broke up whit me...while his girl smiling that we broke so bye....have a nice couple day..." ,,I walk and going outside it's so hurt I think i shot by a gun in my heart and my tears came out....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I call my driver and get me in this fucking house...(after a long journey)
I said to my driver that buy me some groceries and I close the door and lock.

I unlock my room and close i seat at my bed and I saw the peom that jungkook give me every rainy season,,, I read it and burned it to the fire...

I....I...I may loser girlfriend to him how could he broke me like that (tears coming out into your eyes and flow into your Cheek's) can I forget him his my first boyfriend but the question how can I forget him...

Can I....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/n

Well I think it was a little corny but thank you army for reading my book and also even you are not army thank you for reading and god bless you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last word do you love jungkook? (Question)...

- pink Cat...