love you

After my sad past I try to forget everything maybe his not for me,,,I seat at my sofa and eating popcorn and watching k-dramas at the TV..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After a minutes my phone was vibrate I cheek my phone and theirs a massage I don't know who is it I read it...
-
-
-
-
" hello y/n,how are you?" I text the mysterious person " uhm,, who is it? " I wait for a second and the mysterious person reply "huh...you forgot me it's me your ex boyfriend jungkook." I shock that my idiot and fucking cheater boy friend text me I text him back " I'm ok,bye don't text me anymore." I stand at my sofa and trow my phone to my sofa and wash my bowl....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm so boring this time,,, when I go to my café it's so stress and nothing to do I think I just stay her or nothing to do,, " ughh..... it's soooooo boring!!!" I shout at my room someone knock at the main door I open and it's my boyfriend yonggi....

I hug yonggi and he hug me back and kiss my forehead..

" are you bored? " he ask me while smileng " yes..oppa.. " I kiss him at his lips,,,,he take off his shoes and enter my big house " yah...y/n why are you bored? " he ask me again while seating at my sofa I seat at his lap and yonggi kiss me softly I kiss him back...

" you can call me if you bored y/n.." Suga's voice makes me blush I really like his voice when his talking
" ok,,oppa...I love you.." I said to him and hug tight " I love you so much.." He said to me..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
" Mmm..y/n what should we do today?" He ask me while we staring at the eye's " I don't think so.." I make a cute voice and face to him " maybe we should sleep.." His smileng at me and I pinch his Cheek's and stand up...

" Mmm...yonggi I make some cake you want.." I said to him and he stand up and i pull him to the kitchen and give him some  cake " so what is it ok?.." I ask him while his eating cake "uhhh..." He look at me " it's not delicious? " I ask him and make a sad face "NO..it's delicious,,, it's so delicious! " he smiled at me and he put some icing at my lips and lick by his tongue  I slap him not to hard and he laugh..
-
-
-
" hey!,,what's that for?! " he ask me while rubbing his Cheek's " Jerk..it's not hard that much you idiot! " he hug me and ask " can I sleep whit you to night babe? " he ask me by his sexy voice...
-
-
-
-
-
" of course you can you'r my boyfriend...and getting married to you." He smirk at me " you want me to be your husband? " he said " of course.. ".........." So don't fall in love whit jungkook.. "...

" I will and never anymore,,, I have my yonggi my only love and I won't let go..."

______________________________________

Sorry guys i forgot to tell you,,this part was moment of
Yonggi (suga) and y/n so next part was moment of jungkook and seokmin witches they ?....

~pink cat..

👇👇
Read next chapter....📖