I think I'm in love ♥️

Erica P.O.V.

I got up that morning still pissed off at my mama and kya but it's cool because imma keep shit to my self and won't say shit to nobody next time ,but anyway I did my hygiene stuff and went downstairs mama was knocked out on the couch as usual and Kya was still sleep in the bed but I kept her there instead of waking her up like usual . Then my phone rang it was Tyresha........

PHONE CONVO.

Me: hello

Tyresha: hey gurl

Me: hey wassup

Tyresha: I need a ride gurl my mama car just broke down

Me: alright I'll take my mama truck and after school just take it back to your house Marshawn picking me up after school

Tyresha: Oooo ok I see you got you a man now

Me: girl we just friends he is not my man (mumbling:for now)

Tyresha: mmmmh I know you bitch but let me finish getting ready

Me: ight bye

After that I grabbed a apple and headed to resha house and then to school, In my 3rd period class my phone was buzzing off the chain with hella messages from no other than Marshawn I couldn't even concentrate, Not like I really was anyway though....

TEXT COVO.

Marshawn: hey lil girl 11:35a.m

Me: boy!! That is not my damn name 11:40a.m.

Marshawn: yea but you is still 17 therefore you a lil gurl compared to me  11:43a.m.

Me: Ok than Imma start calling you a rapist then if I'm so little  11:50a.m.

Marshawn: lmao yea naw ion do no  perverted shit like that  11:53a.m.

Me: 😂 I think it fits you 11:55a.m.

Marshawn: Bullshittt! 12:02p.m.

Me: I'm crying 😭 12:12p.m.

Marshawn: You betta be ready when I come too  12:17p.m.

Me: Shut up cuz if I'm not you still gonna wait on me so stop it 12:20p.m.

Marshawn: Think I'm playing watch and see 12:24p.m.

Me: Yeah yeah 12:29p.m.

We kept texting throughout the day I eventually seen kya in the hallway with bags under her eyes she looked at me like she wanted to say something to me about not waking her up so she could get up for school to bad you shouldn't be
out at 3 in the damn morning.

Kya P.o.v.

I went to bed that morning with weps on my ass and my mama mad at me but I didn't care at the moment I was tied but it was kinda hard to position yourself to get comfortable while sleeping with a sore ass. I woke up to the house being quite till I realized I was late for school Erica was being a bitch still from last night she was pissed off at me because she normally gets me up but only if she knew the reason why I left that night . I got up and did my hygiene thing and got ready I looked at my phone and realize I had hella messages from Tee tee I didnt bother responding back because I was going to see her in a little while . Plus I needed to still finish getting ready and out the house before my mama found out I was still here . I went down stairs to see mama and some guy on the couch ......