Info Beginning

Hetalia truth or dare show!

This is where you can dare your favorite cast or ask them the truth and if they don't do the dare or truth then they will have to do something I make them do! YAY!!!!! Oh but before I go on I'm also doing another Hetalia truth or dare with hetaliachick_12 too so please Dont forget to check that out too. Also some rule apply to this so later I will explain OK? ALSO DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HETALIA WISE OR OTHER CAST OKAY!

And I am your one and only fabulous hostess Alice or Miku for a nick name here's my awesome info------>

Name: Alice Mikota (pronounced Me-coat-ta)

Age: 15

Looks; Hair: long slightly curly/wavy hair that goes past knees and hits near ankle, also has 2 curls, one curl like Romano's e-zone curl that has black at the beginning of where it starts with rusty brown at the tips on the end and that also goes to the right side of head in the front just like Romano's is in the front just hers is a little bit thick in front. The other curl is like Canada's with it on the left and same coloring as the other sides curl. Bangs that go to the left, but are a little bit above the brow only least then a inch.

              Hair color: black on top slightly coming down like mountain look then brown until waist then blond and gold to bottom of hair, but has red through parts of her hair. And is natural hair color.

              Eye color: rusty brown on the top of eyes with light electric blue mix with light green on bottom, as well as a small gold spot in in the left corner of both eyes. Then a thin rare royal blue ring around the eyes.

              Cloths: a red strapless top with another top that wraps around the back and comes to the front and has a strap that twists around once on neck. Both are red the inner shirt is plain red, but the outer one has like a Metal Melisha(probably spelled this one wrong anyway) design on it. And is wearing plain black skinny jeans, but not the skin tight where you can't breath just regular black skinny jeans with black knee high converses. Along with a black choker necklace that has the German cross in black, but inside is also a blue crescent rosary.

          Height: 5 '8 and a half (and still growing!)

         Cup size: whydoyouneedtoknow? (Anyway she NOwhere flat chested. Author: OW don't hit people! Me: I'm the hostess don't tell people dang it!)

Skin color: light tan

Race: a lot! (Just kidding!) I'm going to put numbers to count k.

Dad's side: 1) Dutch and 2) Italian

Mom's side: 1) German 2) Blackfoot Native American [u know not really black feet its just a name, anyways back to the races] 3) Scottish 4) Irish 5) French 6) English a.k.a British and 7) Canadian {TOTAL ALL TOGETHER: 9 races (a better term for it, means she a hyghs57[I think I spelled this one wrong o-well])}

Personality: Funny, Very smart, like to act ditzy to see the reactions, likes to say awesome alot-like Prussia but its a habit of hers, can be happy-go-lucky at times, but has a very short temper, loves pranks, loves sweets ~especially chocolate and pockys (yummy!), loves pasta, little kids, animals, but if you get on her bad side let's say she not just called the shadow queen at school for nothing~

All done with info now to say the people we have! Also may use human names sometimes.

People:

Germany

Prussia

North Italy

South Italy

Spain

Canada

China

Russia

Korea

Japan

America

England

France

Iceland

Denmark

Norway

Austria

And thats all for now unless I put more, but some I Dont know how to spell the name of so yeah on with the show shall we!