Tasha

Tasha Maryanne Hancock is the 14 year old daughter of John Hancock and Mary Embrey. Just like her parents she has powers; weather control, invulnerable, immortal, possesses superhuman strength, reflexes and stamina, highly developed regeneration, and can fly at supersonic speeds. Because of her immortality her aging process is slow, she was with her parents back in 1931 at the age of two when her father first suffered amnesia. Ever since then they been together, she had little to no memory of her mother because of how young she was. Her relationship with her father isn't the best or most ideal. They argue and get under each other's skin due to the fact that Tasha refuses to use her powers and that Hancock is reckless with his. Deep down she truly cares about her dad and wants the best for the both of them. She's a tomboyish girl with a mean and rude attitude. She's very sarcastic and always has a comeback for everything everyone says to her. She doesn't have many friends and likes to be alone. She gets picked on at school because people think she doesn't have powers and because her father is an asshole. Even though she comes off as cold and mean, she's a nice, kind, sweet, intelligent girl who just wants to fit in and be normal and have a normal life like anyone else.