Walks In London {m.c}

It was just another cold day, in 1924. Brandy Kate was walking down the busy streets of London, heading down to buy the weekly newspaper. She then felt someone shove into her, knocking them both to the ground. "Oh I'm so sorry love." The young lad told her, helping her up as they dusted themselves off. He extended his hand, as she shook it. "Hi, I'm Michael." He spoke cheerily, she replied,"Brandy." She smiled sweetly at the black haired boy. "So where you heading? Can I maybe walk you?" He said as he grabbed her hand gently. "I'm heading down to go get the weekly newspaper, and yes I'd love if you'd do it." She smiled back blushing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She walked with Michael, and they finally came to a stop at the news stand. He looked at her grinning, as she was staring down at the newspaper. He was quite interested in the girl, Brandy. He was so interested in how focused she was, and she grabbed it handing the money to the stands' man. She stared down the newspaper as she grinned at Michael who still was staring her down, she looked away blushing. She ran a hand through her hair, and smiled brightly at the boy. "Why do you stare at me like that?" She said as he just smirked,"Cause you're too beautiful for me to look away." She laughed,"Aw, you're too sweet Mikey!!" She said. But they both didn't even think how much more they'd be spending times together.