Winter Soldier plushie

"If anyone suggests Seven Minutes in Heaven, I'll kill them," Holland said in a grumpy tone.

You rolled your eyes.

He didn't like that game anymore.

Not since he watched his ex waltzed into the closet with his best friend and come out kissing and holding hands.

You grabbed his hand, giving him a reassuring nod.

He slumped further into the couch.

"I suggest," Robert paused as though thinking about it. "Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Holland threw his free hand in the air. "Really dude?!"

Robert laughed evilly.

Hiddleston and Mackie shared raised eyebrows.

Both had had interesting experiences with the game, one in which Hiddleston ended up with a girl, but Mackie had yet to play. Willingly.

You, on the other hand, had played this game plenty.

Lots of boys had fallen victim to this game, ending up with you for a month and getting away.

So it was a game, through and through. But there was one...a man, not a boy...Sebastian.

If you ended up with him, well, you wouldn't let him get away as easily.

He had been making eyes at you from across the room, especially after you grabbed Holland's hand.

Holland seemed to like you.

Therefore creating turmoil, cause damn was Holland cute. But so was Seb.

Now, Robert was gathering items from everyone.

He stopped my Seb, who sighed and placed a plushy Winter Soldier in the bag.

You found this funny.

"Who wants to go first? Lizzie? Scarlett? Y/N?" Robert asked.

You sat up a little straighter.

Robert had already pushed the bag toward you. "Here you go."

You made direct eye contact with Seb as you reached in, grabbed something soft, and pulled out the plushy.

Holland made an o with his mouth, looking amused.

He also promptly let go of your hand.

"So." Robert folded his hands in front of him. "Finally. You two have an excuse to make out with each other. Take it or leave it."

Holland raised his hand in the air. "If he doesn't take her, I will!"

You smacked him over the head.

Seb stood up promptly when Holland said this.

You reciprocated, almost knocking Holland off the couch.

Robert was giving everyone a lopsided grin.

"Closet is that-a-way." Jeremy pointed to it.

Both of you walked toward it, feeling everyone's eyes on you.

As soon as the door latched shut, you turned to him.

He turned to you. "Well?"

"Well, we're obviously not secret anymore," you muttered. "Now we have a chance to make it obvious to one another."

"You think I haven't noticed?!" He asked incredulously.

"I don't think you've noticed," you responded. "But I have."