Part 18: Two Is Better Than One

❗🚫❗RATED 18+ AHEAD!

❗🚫❗RATED 18+ AHEAD!

Tay's Point of View

I kissed him.... The dreamy look he gave me just weakened me... I can't "unsee" what my eyes have seen.

Now here's a full bottom lip to make you weep! Or to make you want to lick it... and look at that bow in the top lip! Doesn't this guy have just about the text-book perfect mouth? It even looks broody. Mmmm...

And I snapped out of my trance... Still with my lips locked in his, I slowly moved my head back breaking out our kiss... I looked at him with guilty eyes and said,

TAY: I... I'm sorry New... I was just... I don't want you to think things... I know it wasn't easy for you to give up Earth... And I don't want to make you feel bad...

New looks at me... I couldn't read his expression... So I continue to explain...

TAY: I'll wait for you, I won't fuck anyone while waiting... Ummm probably I'll just be a priest for the mean time before you accept me? (I gave him a light laugh while holding my nape and I saw him slightly smile so I continued again) so I want you to let me show you how I will take care of you... To love you... Even if I have to do it alone for now... Just try me New, if you won't feel anything for me.. I'll understand... But, I'll still love you even if you don't love me back...

NEW: Tay, it's not about fucking...

TAY: (I cut him off, I wanted to say everything first before I want him to speak, maybe to prepare myself for the big turn down, at least I have said my part) New, it's not your fault I couldn't fuck you... Maybe it's my fault for being a playboy, for being me... (I sighed), you can leave me anytime you want... It will be hard, but... I know I'll be fine.. (This time, I gave him a genuine sad smile... I closes my eyes and prepared for the worst)

But then, to my surprise, he moved closer to me and he rested his head to my chest... He gave me a tight hug, as if he hadn't seen me for several years...

NEW: I... I missed you Tay... I thought you forgot about me and left... (He looked at me with those sad eyes, I think he's about to cry, but tears doesn't seem to come out)

TAY: what? Why would you think that? I will never leave you... (I cupped his cheeks and looked him straight in the eyes) New, there's no way I'll leave you... I promised you that, remember?

I was so drawn with him that I unconsciously caressed his cheeks... I trailed every details of his face to remember every inch of it when though my eyes are closed... I touched his nose... His lips... (I licked my lips) Then he gave a slight moan...

TAY: New?... (Still cupping his cheeks with my hands while my thumbs brushed past his lips...) Can I...

And without any delay, New suddenly parted his lips, signalling me to give entry...

New's Point of View

I gaze upon his lips as he caresses mine... Knowing it, he licked his lips and I looked back at his eyes... He asked me and I know what he means, I parted my lips as if I knew what he meant...

He leans closer to me and pecks my lower lip, but I suddenly hesitated and pulled off a bit. I regained my composure and leaned off of him. He looks at me... I think he wants me to lead him, maybe he doesn't want to impose on me so he wants me to make a move... I pulled his shirt and pecked his lips. He just parted his lips and has not returned any of my kisses yet... I know Tay, he is a predator, he hunts his prey as if they were the last person on the planet... But, not this time... He really let's me lead and it makes me happy.

I don't want to waste this moment, we both needed this... I initiated the first move... I parted his lips with my tongue and slide it in between. I touched his tongue with mine and giving him a proper taste of me. This time he cought up and returned my kisses. He was rather gentle when kissing... I don't know if he kisses this way or he still wants to prove something to me... Nonetheless, I'm still happy with him, he's taking his time and I know I still needed it. I bit my lower lips and gave him a teasing gaze. I trailed my fingers on his jaws to his lower lip then ravage his lips again. He moans as I lick his lips and play with his tongue. I smirked on the sight of him in pleasure. He gave a light chuckle while his eyes are closed...

TAY: you're a good kisser...

NEW: good?? Only good? (I teases him as if I'm disappointed)

He looked a little bit surprised and guilty, so before he speaks in his defence... I kissed him again... More passionately this time... He gave out another moan... Then I looked at him again, I snuggled on his neck and whispered on his ears...

NEW: you're too sexy... And hot... I... (I paused a bit, looked at his face and sending a message that I am sane, and sober) I...

TAY: (he looks at me with wondering eyes) hmm...? (Ohh god, that sounded so sexy)

NEW: I want you Tay... Ravage me, inside and out... I want..

I laid back to bed while holding his collar... I pulled him towards me and let him hover over my body... My right hand started caressing his back while my left massages his nape... I pulled him even closer now that his body is resting on top of me... I can feel his member getting bigger and rubbing against mine... I pecked his nose one last time then said

NEW: I want you to show me how you make love... I want you Tay...

Now the fun begins... (Author smirks)

A|N: wow... I just have to acknowledge the 2.5k views in such a short time! Thank you for the overwhelming support guys! I love you all! 😍😘😗👄💋