Noah Grey

This is a co written story. P.J is writing this chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter One

Noah Grey

The winter air brushed against my skin sending shivers down my spine. The Winter always gave this chilling atmosphere that made me feel aware of my surroundings. I enjoyed it, but there was only thing I didn't enjoy about the chilling winter.

The nights.

The icy winter nights where the creatures linger seeking their next prey to hunt on.

There's this unexplainable hatred that's trapped inside my soul toward them.

I sat in silence outside, waiting for a sign of their presence. I was no longer afraid of them nor would I show that I ever was. I bit my lip as memories of my childhood replayed in my mind. Those are memories I never wanted to remember.

I was just a boy of 13 years when I witnessed the murder of my parents. They were the kindest people I could ever call mother and father.They taught me everything I knew. They taught me how to be strong, how to be brave, how to show no fear, and most importantly: How to kill the blood thirsty creatures who had no soul of their own.

I still remember every single detail of that night. Every single brutal detail as if the event took place yesterday.

The painful memory remained in my mind forever to be replayed.

It was late November. The Virgina air was more chilling than usual. My skin burned as I was on fire. My eyes were watery and i felt absolutely and utterly horrible. Might as well have dumped me in a near by river. Something just didn't feel right, like something was out of place.

I opened the door to our small, but average sized home placed in the middle of no where. Town was only an half an hour from here if we rode by horse which very rarely happened. We only rose into town if it was absolutely necessary.

Silence filled my ears as I stepped into the house. It was an abnormal silence that rarely ever took place in our home. Mother was always humming or singing. She was a wonderful singer. Father was always lecturing me about paying attention or giving me lessons. This silence was just unbearable.

As if on que a loud ear piercing scream filled the room. My head shot up toward the noise when I witnessed the horrifying scene of this evil ugly creature holding my mother by her neck. Every bright color that was normally on her face disappeared. The creatures eyes were black as night and craved one thing and one thing only. Blood. The blood thirsty creature threw my mother against the ground leaving her unconcious.

My body refused to move. I was never prepared for this. Father told me stories about vampires and hunters. At one point he even told me that I was destined to be a hunter. It was in my blood. How could I possibly be a hunter if the only thing I knew was stabbing them with a wooden stake in the heart.

Before I knew it I saw my mother mouth me the words I will never forget." Make them pay, my sweet Noah."

I knew my mother was dead and for my father I saw his lifeless body lay not to far away from mother. The creature ran as fast as it could near me as if it was a lighting bolt. It studied my features as I studied its. Those eyes were the most terrifying things I have ever seen in my life.

It gave me a look that screamed 'I'll be waiting to suck the living shit out of you.' And with that it left. Silent tears ran down my cheeks as I realized what happened. I just watched them die. How could I?

That one painful memory made me stronger every time it ran through my mind. Years later I found out the killers name.

Elijah.

Elijah is who I will seek.

Elijah is who I will kill.

It has been 9 years since the death of my parents and I still haven't found him. I still remember those soulless eyes and the blood he stole from my parents.

My body craved revenge as vampires craved blood.