"paulie"│ paul stanley

directioner8170 you already know this was your fault, but I decided to post it here

✵✵✵

The sound of water running in the other room stopped and made me look up from my book and to the door. It was after midnight and reading in the poor lamp light probably wasn't the healthiest thing for my eyes. The silence was followed by the sound of a hair dryer and I returned to my book as a small smile stretched on my lips.

Half an hour later Paul walked out of the bathroom in a towel, a tired expression on his handsome face. He might fall asleep any moment, but he'll make sure his hair is fine. Primadona.

"Did you finish your beauty ritual?" I asked with a grin, making him roll his chocolate eyes at me. He walked to his suitcase and silently took out a pair of boxers, pulling them on his body while I tried not to stare at him too much. It didn't work out.

He didn't bother to put anything else on when he jumped face first on the bed, stilling with his head pressing against the sheets.

"Everything hurts, " he complained quietly into the pillow and I tried to stifle a laugh.

"Maybe you need some rest, " I suggested, throwing the book on the nightstand and reaching out to roll one of his black curls between my fingers, "Maybe you're getting too old for that."

Another grumble. "I'm twenty-eight, " he said, the sound of his voice muffled by the pillow.

I threw the covers off my body and let go of his hair, tapping his back softly. I jerked in surprise when I heard him groan in pain quietly. I raised my eyebrow.

"Wow. You really are worked-up," I said, more like a question, but Paul didn't bother to answer me.

I jumped from the bed and headed to the bathroom, opening the small cupboard. My cosmetics were pretty much the only thing I had unpacked since we would be back on the road in two days. I grabbed the round box of vanilla scented body butter and walked back into the room. Just like I expected, Paul hadn't bothered to move an inch.

I carefully climbed back on the bed and mounted his body, careful not to cause him any pain. He shifted when he felt me and raised his head, probably to ask me what I was doing, but I shushed him.

"Just relax, " I commanded and his head fell back against the pillow, perhaps too tired to argue at all.

I looked down at his back, realizing that it was actually the first time I got to examine this part of his body up close. I was completely mesmerized by the texture and the look of his creamy skin, the way the muscles underneath it moved when he tried to shift a little to make himself comfortable. I lowered myself and ran my fingers down his body, leaning to place a kiss between his shoulder blades.

I took my body butter and smeared it all over his body, then starting to knead the flesh of his upper back. I had barely added any pressure when I felt him hiss in pain.

"Relax, " I reminded quietly, returning to my task, feeling the knots in his muscles become undone slowly.

When Paul stopped his pained sounds at the movements I made I stopped, looking down at his oiled back. I couldn't stop myself from slightly running my fingernails down his body, feeling him shudder.

I grinned and started making my way down his lower back, using my thumbs to add pressure to his muscles, my palms running all over his bare body. When I started with gentle kneads on his waist, I felt the soft vibration of his chest as a moan escaped his lips.

I stopped my movements and grinned. "Paulie, " I asked in almost a sing a song voice, "what was that?"

He groaned quietly and pretended he hadn't heard a thing I had said. But I wasn't ready to let go of it just yet. I highly doubted I was the most beautiful or amazing woman Paul has ever been with and this was a selfish thing to do, I guess, but it surely caressed my ego. When I teased him again about it, he raised his head from the pillow.

"I'm starting to think you're enjoying this more than I am."

"Not far from the truth. Lie down."

I continued my work down the small of his back, grinning again when I hit another supposedly erogenous spot. This time Paul didn't even bother to give me time to tease.

"Do that again, " he moaned and this time I silently followed his instruction, repeating the movement. He let out another hiss of pleasure and I focused on that spot, kneading softly the flesh on his back. In a few minutes, Paul had already stopped trying to muffle his sounds of pleasure and I admit that every time I heard him I felt my heart jump in its place. I moved down to massage his legs, making sure he relaxed after running around in his heels all night.

By the time I was finished, Paul looked like a liquid mass of limps, sprawled over the bed with a blissful expression on his face. I giggled at him and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"As much as I like seeing you like that, the bed is for two, I think, " I said and he moved from his position in the middle of the bed. As soon as I climbed on it, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body, making me lose my balance and fall over him. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed me to his chest.

"Thank you, " he whispered in my ear and I buried my face in his neck.

"You're welcome," I whispered and looked up to meet his eyes, "I'm expecting you to return the favor at some point though."

I saw his full lips curve into a smirk. "Well," he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I already have an idea for that."