The Other Boy?

*I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny.....*

"Can you get off me first?"I ask.He nods and gets off and sat in the bed.I sat beside him "why would i tell you we just meet" i looked down at the floor."we're friends though....right?"i heard him say.I looked up his face looking at the door "i guess we are but i just meet you today"i said softly."Yeah i guess so"he looked back at me and smiled.

"I like you"he said.my eyes widened "as a friend"he shakes his head.I looked down disappointed not showing it

"yeah just friends....anyways i think i should go"i said as i squeezed my phone and stand up "we'll continue tomorrow" i walked and nearly tripped but Teo grabbed me and i fell on top of him.We stayed like that a few seconds.

"Hey"he smiled and then i blushed and quickly stands up "yeah i think i'm gonna go now"i ran out his house and into my house.I closed the door and slid down the door.

I bit my lip "did that just happened ?"i said looking back at my memory.

Why am i even like this.I stood up and ran in my room and jumped on top of my bed and a text pops up from my friend Riley from my old school

(A=Anna and R=Riley)

R:Wad up!

A:Nm u?

R:I have good news!!

A:Me too!!But you first

R:I was in this park and this cute boy was talking to me and omg i think i can't breath

A:OOoooOoo Who's the boy?

R:Well he has brown hair and brown eyes and he has the cutest smile ever and his name was Teo

My eyes widened as i hear that name.My best friend likes my crush.I looked at the phone thinking what to type.

A:He's from my school

R:Omg can you tell him i said hi?

A:sure

R:well gtg but i'll talk to you later!

I threw the phone in the floor but it didn't crack because i had a carpet floor."uugghh" i said as i grabbed the pillow and screamed in it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
Teo Pov

Weeks went by me and Anna have been closer and i found out Riley likes me because she flirts with me and Anna told me.

Me and Anna was just under the tree,it was silence because Riley left us alone to get ice cream.

"So umm i wanna tell you that if you wanna g-"before i could finish my sentence she ran behind me i turned around and sees her hugging a guy.

She comes back with him arm to arm,my chest hurted i don't know why...actually i do but i don't wanna admit it.

"Teo this is Dylan,Dylan this is Teo"she added a big smile and sat down next to me and him sit next to her.It was going awkward and luckily Riley came back and she sees Dylan she sat behind me.

She looked terrified "are you okay Riley" i whispered as i turned around and faced her "Teo he's just bad news" she whispered back and looked down.

"Did something happened?"i whispered.

She nods. "What happened?"i whispered again.She opened her mouth but before she could say anything Anna tapped my shoulder "what are you guys talking about?".Riley nods side to side signalling not to tell her "uumm nothing just talking with my buddy"

Then Dylan came over "so i'm having a party tonight and i was wondering if you guys like to come?"he asks

=======================================
Another horrible chapter Yay! anyways i don't have anything to say so Bye!