6.-regret-

Muri pov:

After 3 hours I was waiting for Saruhiko at HOMRA to know which decision he made.
"I made a decision, please make me a purple one.", he pleaded me.
"Awwwwww, don't be so rash Saru-Chan, I need to say goodbye to Anna." I said treacherously.
I need to teach her some manners, she can't just eavesdrop someone like this.
Heheheheh...

...

„Anna~", I shouted. Huh ? Nobody there ?
Well, then I will visit her bedroom.

...

There I saw her lying on Mikoto...MY INNOCENT EYES ! I immediately shut the door and was walking to Saru-Chan.
"I wanted to say that you can't become a member yet." I noticed.
"Why." was the only thing he asked me.
"First: You just joined HOMRA and second: I can't let you join till your mark will disappear." I explained to him.
"Then how can a mark disappear ?" he asked me.
"Well, let me see...If the king of the clan from your mark is dead or anything other than that but I don't know another way yet." I said  to him and shrugged my shoulders.
"Well I don't really like the sentence I will say in a moment but you can join Scepter 4, they don't have such a rule in their clan so be happy in that clan if you really want to leave HOMRA." I explained with a bit of regret in my voice.