Chapter 1

•••••••••••••
A/N- This is my first book so I'm honestly not sure how to start the book good so I'm just gonna like jump right into the story. The girl in the picture is who is gonna be Vanessa and her real insta is @bllanii. Yea I know she's mixed and Cole is white and they're siblings so they're half siblings but I hope you guys enjoy reading I'm gonna try to not make this headass or cheesy lol. Also my fan page is @blessing.skies
•••••••••••••
Vanessa POV
      "Are you fucking serious," I hear a scream from downstairs and it was my mom and I could tell she had crying. I can't bare living here my stepdad constantly cheats on my mom and she doesn't do anything about it. My brother Cole has moved out a while ago and got a roommate his name was Landon cube my brother own lyrical lemonade. My thoughts were interrupted by yelling and slamming things, and that's when I realized I'm at the point that I can't sit here in this house anymore. I start to pack my bags then call my brother.
   "Hey sissy," Cole said after a few rings.
   "hey umm...I," I paused because my voice began to crack I was on the verge of crying.
"Oh no are you okay. Is it mom?" Cole says and that just made me cry once someone ask if you're okay and you've been holding it in for so long it's just hard to fight back tears.
"Can i stay with you for awhile?" I ask.
"Of course. I'll see you in about 2 hours you're gonna be okay Nessy." He said and we said bye. I finished packing my things and grabbed my keys making my way down the steps.
"Where do you think your going," my stepdad says grabbing my wrist.
"Getting the fuck away from you," I say yanking my wrist out of his grasp and he smelled awfully of alcohol.
"Vanessa you can't just leave," my mom says.
"I am 18 years old I can do what the hell I want." I says walking out the start and hopping into my car. I left in a hurry because I knew if my mom came out and said anything I'd end up staying I always feel so bad leaving her. She won't leave him even though he's so bad for her. Must be where I get it from I thought to myself rolling my eyes.
——————
I get out the car and head up to Coles apartment and ring the buzzer and an unfamiliar voice answers and ask who it is and I say I'm Coles sister and they buzz me in and I walk in and go to the elevator. I knock on the door as I lay my bags in the ground bc they were super heavy and a man answers the door. He's tall has hella tattoos and his hairs is curly and he's light skin and damn this man is fine I thought to myself.
"Do you need help with those bags shawty?" he said smirking at me just when I thought he couldn't look any better.
"Yea thank you," I say kind of quiet I get nervous around guys like him. We walk back to the guest room and place my bags down.
"So what's your name shawty." He says smiling, and damn his teeth are even perfect.
"Oh I'm Vanessa," I say smiling and putting my hand out to shake his.
"Lil skies or skies," he said shaking my hand. I've heard his song Red Roses because my brother had just recently shot the video for it and he sent me part of the video asking for my opinion. I forgot how fine he was. "aye," he said bringing me back to reality.
"Oh what sorry I was thinking," I said blushing a little and he laughed at me.
"I said Cole with be back soon he went to get more bud and probably pick up a few friends so you're stuck with me for now," he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Well maybe that's not such a bad thing," I say smirking at him and grabbing some weed and a backwoods out my purse. I rolled it up and took a long drag.
"You just not gonna share damn that hurts," skies says holding his heart and I giggle and pass it to him. We sit there and just get to know each other a little better we have a lot of things in common. My phone buzzes and I look down to see who it is.
Coleee🤞🏽💉💛 :  Diego and I are on our way back  you need anything?
Vanessa: Vodka. Lots of Vodka it's been a rough day lol.
Coleee🤞🏽💉💛:  lil sis you need to chill but I'll get it for you.
    I smile I haven't  see Diego in a while I met him when they were shooting the video for Betrayed when I stayed over at Coles for the summer we got super close on set and chilled afterwards. Skies passes the blunt back to me and I take a few long hits and then turn on some music. Skies and I rap alone to the lil Wayne song 6 foot 7 foot. He just stares at me and I look at him confused.
"Whatttt," I say pushing his arm a little.
"You're just so sexy when you rap along like that." He said causing me to blush.
"Stop lying to me,"I say rolling my eyes standing up from the bed and he grabs my waist and turns me back to look at him.
"I don't lie, you're truly sexy...wait no beautiful," He says he bites his lip and starts to lean in to him me. What the are you doing Vanessa turn away he's just another rapper that tries to fuck every girl he doesn't mean it, but for some reason I could bring myself to back away then I hear the front door swing open.
"We're here!" Cole screams, and I get out of skies grasp and go out the room. Cole comes and hugs me.
"I missed you so much," Cole says and I hug him tighter then I see Diego come through the door and I run over and jump on him.
"Best friend I'm to happy to see you," Diego says putting me down.
"Me too I haven't seen you in so long I missed you I say letting go and I look over at skies and he gives us a weird look I just brush it off.