Chapter 2

Skies POV
"We're here!" Cole yelled and ruined the moment ugh why couldn't he just wait a couple seconds I was inches away from Vanessas perfectly plum lips and I sat there annoyed for a second then went out the room to be with the rest of them. All I see is Vanessa with her legs around Diego's torso are they like a thing. Maybe I'm over thinking. Cole take a bag out with 5 different kinds of vodka some Hennessy and some beer.
"Well damn someone trying to get fucked up tonight," I say chuckling a little.
"That would be me, trying to drown all my pain away as always," Vanessa says with shrugging her shoulders.
"Let's throw a party to get your mind off everything," Diego said and she got super excited and agreed. I love Diego that's like my brother but I was starting to really be down for this girl and I'm not letting him get in the way.
"I'm gonna go take a shower and get dressed while you guys invite some people over," Vanessa said skipping off back to the bedroom. We get out our phones and start texting. People about the party and stuff and tell them to bring alcohol and bud and it will start in 2 or 3 hrs.
"Since you bitch want to throw a party in my own apartment without even inviting you guys have to go with me to get food for this and help pay," Landon says walking through the door. They all get there stuff together and head out the door to go get more stuff for the party but I said I'd stay back so Vanessa wasn't lonely. I just wanted to finish what we started earlier and get to know her more she seems like a down ass chick.
"Someone come here and help me please," I walk to the room to see Vanessa in a towel sitting on the bed holding up two dresses with a furrowed eyebrows. I can't help but look her up and down and I lick my lips and bites it a little.
   "Why are you looking at me like thattt." she says whining a little.
   "You are kinda making Johnny a bit excited," he says winking at me.
    "Well tell lil Johnny he needs to settle down," she says rolling her eyes putting the dresses on the bed.
"Oh babygirl he isn't little," I say smirking at her and put my hand on her thigh.
Vanessa POV
     "Oh really," I sarcastically giving him an annoyed look.
      "Yea wouldn't you like to find out," he says bringing his hand up further and my towel begins to open a little.
      "I can't," I say shaking my head and standing up. Just hit touch made my legs weak, but I can't he doesn't seem like one of those guys to just use girls for sex but they never do.
    "Oh I didn't mean to like..." I cut him off.
    "No it's nothing you did Skies I just... in all honesty I'm just damaged and I'm not ready plus someone like you wouldn't want me anyways." I start to play with my hands it's just a nervous habit. Skies grabs them and takes his finger and lift my chin to make me look him in his eyes.
     "Hey listen to me we're all a little damaged, you just need someone like me who can help fix you or find yourself and make you realize how amazing you are. I'm not like those other I know I just met you but we connected instantly and that's rare so I want to give us a try if you're willing. We can take things slow if you want." He says, everything he's saying sounds so perfect that's the thing all that can't be true no guy can be like that stuff like that is only in movies.
    "I..i don't know Skies," I say moving his hands away.
    "Let me show you the love you deserve baby, I won't hurt you." I sigh and nod "so is that a yes?" He says getting a bit excited
    "Yes," he hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.
    "You won't regret this. I promise and call me Kimetrius," he says smiling at me. "Oh and wear the black dress," throwing the black dress at me.
"Okay get out then so I can get ready." pushing him out the room. I put the dress on and wear a matching choker to go along with the outfit. I straighten my hair and curl the end slightly by the time I'm down people are already showing up and the boys are back.
"Shotttts," I yell walking out the room.
"Damn look at you my best friend is hot," Diego says walking over to be twirling me. I pour Diego, Kimetrius and I a shot of vodka. I take 2 more after everyone's done, I just want to numb the pain i know droning isn't a good way of doing that but i just loosen up more and have more fun.
"You look so damn sexy baby," Kimetrius says smirk at me putting his arm around me. I'm gonna fall for this boy so damn hard then when I get hurt. Damn I need another shot I think to myself, and I go over and grab 2 more.
"Thank you by the way," I say kissing his cheeks. Once everyone gets to the party we turn the music over the speakers and everyone's dancing. I start to feel a bit drunk after I take a few more shots and a couple songs go by. Hey daddy by Usher comes on and everyone is dancing terribly so I get up and start dancing as well.
"Kimetrius stop staring and come up and dance with me," he puts his drink down and stands behind me and places his hands in my hips. We dancing along with the beat with his hands on my hips and me swaying my hips and grinding against him. He turns me around to face him and stare at his lips. After the song was over he sits back down and I walk over and decide to tease him a little. Pony by Ginuwine is playing next so I trail my fingers around his while making circles around the chair.
"Oh woahhh when did this turn into a strip club you can't be giving lap dancing," Diego says rolling his eyes. I pretend I don't hear and continue to dance around him then coming to a stop to straddle him.
   "I want so bad, do you want me lil ma?" He says staring down at me, and I nodded my head yes  and he smashed his lips against mine i forget we're in front of a whole bunch of people for a moment til Cole comes saying I need to go to bed.
"Nooo, I'm fine stop treating me like a baby." Cole just drags me off of Kimetrius anyways I know he's my older brother and everything but he can be so annoying at times.
"No you're drunk Nessy I'm taking you to your room." Cole says trying to pull me towards the hall to my room.
"Baby don't let him take me, the party only started 2 hours ago." I look over at Kimetrius and he picks me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Thanks for rescuing me." I giggle.
"Come on Cole let her have some fun," he says and I look at Cole with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine but no more of that it's disgusting seeing my sister do stuff like that."
"Whatever, I'm taking more shots," I say grabbing Kimetrius's arm and dragging him over to the counter with all the drinks. Everything after that last shot was all down hill I black out.
••••••••••••••
A/N I'm not so good at writing but I'm trying to make it interesting but I hope you guys are enjoying so far and this is unedited by the way so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
•••••••••••••••