Taehyung Oppa

I got up and went to Jazzy. "I have Vocals now... What about you?" I asked. "I have literature... Vocals is right down the hall from here though... Just follow Jungkook, he has it too," she smiled and walked away. 

I sighed and went out in the hall. I followed the directions on my schedule and I made it to the classroom. I was 5 minutes early. Inside of the class was several different students, one being Jungkook. For some odd reason, I decided to sit by him... bad idea...

"Hey cutie," he winked. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. I saw him pout from the corner of my eye. He looked like a freaking child, so cute and adorable. I swear if he hadn't just attempted to flirt with me, I would have been in awe. I looked over at him and he was still pouting and using puppy dog eyes at me.

 I looked over at him and he was still pouting and using puppy dog eyes at me

"What?" I asked sending him an annoyed look. "No one ever rejects me..." he said with a proud face. "Well that just changed," was all I said and the teacher came inside. I heard him scoff and I let out a small laugh.

"Hello, students. I'm Mr. Kim. I believe we have a new student... (Y/n) right?" he looked at me and I nodded in response. "Nice to meet you!" he smiled.

Why were all of the teachers acting so nice... they have to have some strict ones here, don't they? He began teaching the lesson. It was mostly on warm-ups and taking care of your voice. During the whole lesson, Jungkook was on Snapchat talking to his friends. It was distracting. I can already tell we're not gonna get along. 

Someone behind me tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a cute boy who looked a  little bit older than me. 

"Hello, I'm Taehyung

"Hello, I'm Taehyung. Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He said giving me a small smile. I nodded and grabbed a pencil from my bag and handed it to him. "Thank you!" he smiled wider. I nodded and went back to paying attention. 

After class, I got up with my bag and I saw Taehyung coming up to me. "Here's your pen back," he said with it in his hand. "You can keep it," I smiled. "Thanks... (y/n)?" "You're welcome, Taehyung," He laughed. "That sounds too formal... call me TaeTae oppa!" he patted my back. "Um... how about Taehyung oppa?" I asked. It's a little too soon to be giving each other nicknames. "That's good too!" he smiled and walked away towards another person. They both gave each other a big bro hug. 

The other guy turned around. It was Jungkook... How could someone like Jungkook be friends with Taehyung? That's just not right. But it wasn't my business so I'll stop...

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short chapter... I haven't been feeling well so I'm trying to take it easy... I hope you can understand! Love you all!