Him, Too. (Werewolf Menage)

Pure Double Mate Smut!

Enjoy!

"Stop it!" I giggled, running my hands over his chiseled chest. "Noah!"

With a wicked grin he playfully nipped my ear again, his strong powerful arms keeping his heavy weight off me.

Plus it allowed a great view to look up..and down at.

I knew he was watching my gaze travel down his naked body, his skin tanned from the hot summer sun. He was huge man. When I first met him and got over the initial fear of a werewolf taking interest in me I was bombarded with intimidation.

He was dominant. An Alpha and biggest of all he was almost ten years older than I.

At twenty years old I had been a virgin and only had a hand full of make out sessions that didn't go beyond a few boob fondling.

Now after eight months I was at complete ease. And in complete love with him.

"Like what you see?" He growled, making sure to lift his hips giving me sight to his large erection.

Unable to stop, I moaned feeling my core slicken at the mere thought of his heavy cock inside me.

"Round two baby girl?" He asked, yet he was already reaching for the condom box.

"Please." I whimpered letting my thighs fall apart.

"We'll go slow this time." He murmured. " Your lips are still swollen from earlier. I went a little hard didn't I?"

His thick fingers stroked me gently, his eyes filled with the love and desire I constantly see from him.

" It's okay." I tell him, although I knew my cheeks were red with embarrassment. I was a tiny girl. Only five two and one hundred ten pounds.

The first time we made love I felt as if he was splitting me apart. It didn't last long though, the primal urge of our souls connecting brought pleasure and erased the pain.

Leaning down he captured my mouth, his tongue slipping into battle mine as he entered me slowly.

'I love you!" I strangled out against his lips, the white hot flash of pleasure over taking me.

<><>

" What are you upset about?" I ask him gently as I make my way over to where he sat on the porch steps.

He owned a large barn house, a beautiful white creation that I now called my home.

Taking the beer from his hand I crawled between his legs knowing he enjoyed it when I positioned myself there.

Rubbing my hands across his chest, I let the dark hair run through my tiny fingers.

Grinning I heard his wolf hum an appraisal. " You smell so good." I whispered toward him, licking the salty mix of sweat from his neck.

I was barely able to keep my hands off him all day. He was working on building the new fence, shirtless and sweating up a storm.

So fucking sexy.

It was only lunch time when he caught me touching myself through my panties that he ordered I go into town or he'd take me right on the lawn.

Of course I wouldn't of minded. We didn't have neighbors for miles, and it wouldn't be the first time I was layed back against the grass. But I complied and got groceries and a few new clothes in our small town in Texas.