Sealed Heart ( Military Romance)

MIlitary Romance Erotica

<><><><><><>

She should’ve known. Standing there in her beautiful gown, her long hair back from her beautiful young face-she was at a loss. She should of followed societies rules and stayed away from him.

But the deep passion would never end. The growing love wouldn’t stop. She would love her Navy Seal even after the day she died.

Which she feared would come too soon.

They came to get him on her wedding day. She was twenty years old. Respectful. Genuine. Kind.

So why would the country she loves so much make her husband leave her on her wedding day? She choked back the tears. It is what Olivia has always done. She was always the ‘over sensitive’ one in her family. The baby of a household of five kids. A bit spoiled by her father- but now a grown woman with a heart of gold.

Olivia blamed it on superstitions. Maybe it was because she loved and cuddled her man in the same bed the night before they’d get wed.

No. It was silly.

He was a Navy Seal. He protects our Country.

She knew that when she screamed yes to his proposal.

So now, in front of fellow Navy Seal Men she pretended tears weren’t falling down her lovely cheeks. It’s what she’s always done. It is what she did when her mother died last year from breast cancer.

“ We’ll make this quick then.” She whispered, raising her head to meet his eyes.

Oh Matthew. Her precious Matty.

No other man in the world would love her more. He was handsome, and strong. The quiet type but so loyal.

He looked at her, the tear in his heart.

“ Baby..” He whispered reaching out a large hand to touch her face.

With a turn of her cheek she backed from his touch, watching as their Minister entered the back room where the six of them stood.

Olivia ignored her future mother in laws gaze. If she looked at her she’d break down and run into her arms. She couldn’t do that now.

She kept her eyes on the Minister as he stood before Matt and her. She knew he could see her sadness.