Father's Love

The doors to tywin's office slammed open and in walked the mountain. Mariah seemed extremely startled when the office door nearly slammed against the wall shaking on its hinges. She had been standing beside Tywin pouring him a glass of wine when the startled woman accidentally spilled the wine she had been pouring over Tywin sleeve. She gasped looking at his sleeve and then to him only to see him looking up at her rather shocked himself.

"Ser Gregor. You've returned."

Tywin said with a deep sigh waving Mariah away from him not even commenting about the drink.

"I came as soon as I heard. I hope she hasn't caused you roo much trouble. The damn wench just like her mother."

Tywin cocked a brow and frowned. He looked between the girl and her father. She kept her eyes to the ground and her cheeks seemed redder than before. Her father Tywin noticed was extremely upset staring at her.

"Well, I figured you would. Since you also received my second letter?"

Tywin questioned as Ser Gregor nodded. Mariah kept her head down and only listened. When had Tywin sent a second letter? And what had been in that second letter? Had she done wrong to be unpleasing to him? Was the letter something about her head actually going on a pike?

"Then perhaps you should stop glaring daggers into your daughter's head and be thanking her."

Ser Gregor turned his gaze from his daughter to Tywin seemingly confused. Tywin rolled his eyes and rose from his chair.

"Your daughter has displayed several traits which could easily turn her into a lady. With a good word for me you will have your bastard legitimised. And with another good word from me she can be married to one of the strongest houses in Westeros."

Ser Gregor looked baffled at Tywin as did Mariah. Both of them standing there in suspense waiting for Tywin Lannister  to explain to them both exactly what he meant.