01 ;

01 ; chapter one

monce

I was in the shower scrubbing my body when my phone started ringing for the 3rd time. rinsing my hands off, I swiped to the right to answer.

"jahseh I swear to fucking god if you're not already dying I am going to kill you!" I spazzed, my wet hair sticking to my face.

"damn mami take it easy. the fuck I do?" he laughed.

"aye yo jah who you talking to?" a deep voice questioned from the other line.

I rolled my eyes and shut the water off, "none of yo fucking business. jah why are you calling me? I already told you I would be there in an hour tops."

all I heard was lips smacking and a door slamming before jahseh laughed once again, "I wanted to ask you if you could stop at the store and grab snacks. I got my vros over here and they fat as fuck."

"fine, but you paying me back the second I get there." I agreed, wrapping up in a towel.

"love you!" he hung up.

I just chuckled and set my phone down.

grabbing an extra towel, I wrapped my hair up and stepped into my closet. I pulled out and put on some silk undergarments before looking for an actual outfit. after standing there for a few minutes, I just went with a pair of gray nike leggings and an all black nike hoodie. shaking the towel out of my hair, I slid on my nike slides and grabbed my phone. picking up my overnight bag and wallet, I proceeded downstairs and out to my car.

//

not bothering to knock, I pushed open jahseh's front door and followed the loud voices and chaos. there was about five faces all sat at the two tvs. they were too busy screaming at each other and the tv to even notice me enter the large room.

"jah who the fuck is they?!" I shouted over the loud noise, causing everyone to snap their heads at me.

jahseh got up with a large smile and ran to me, giving me a bone crushing hug, "monceeeee, I missed you sissy"

I squeezed back, "it's really only been five days but I missed you too brother."

"that's yo girl vro? she bad as fuck yo." the same deep voice from over the phone spoke up again.

I let go of jah and looked in the direction the voice came from and was met with a darkskinned face covered in multiple tats. he was very attractive, panty dropping.

"I ain't nobody's girl slat." I retorted, looking him up and down.

his face would look so beautiful between my legs.

"ayo you down to fuck?" a short dread head asked me. his hair was pink, green, and blonde and he had thick dark eyebrows and braces. he was cute to be honest, but he looked like a child.

I just raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes, turning back to jahseh.

"that's pump, yachty, ski, and trippie." jahseh said to me, before adding on, "gazzy, miles, stokeley, and michael."

"wassup, I'm monce." I introduced myself.

"she means off limits." jahseh warned, "if any of you fuck niggas even try it, I'm on yo ass."

we all laughed and looked around at each other. then, I emptied the three big bags on the floor by the cough. everyone jumped right in, grabbing all the snacks they could like a piñata was just bust open. falling onto the couch, I looked over at them smashing on literally everything. immediately, my eyes met another pair. so dark yet warm. suddenly, one quickly closed, and I realized it was stokeley winking at me.

wettttttt.

[soooo this my new account & my new story. ima try to update as much as possible but it might be a little difficult for me because I'm just starting a new job, and my first day of senior year is tomorrow. wish me luck x]