part 2

Kacchan POV

it was about an hour before lunch. Mr.Aizawa was going off about some alpha/beta shit, but all I could hear is the shitty nerds muttering. I was getting so annoyed, so I slide him a note:' mutter even one more syllable and you're going to get your throat slit '

I put the note on his desk, I look back for a second and he reading it and had a scared look on his face, and he stopped.

* time skip *

When the lunch bell rings, Mr.Aizawa dismissed us and I have lunch with shitty hair. When we get to the cafeteria the shitty nerd is sitting with round-face and glasses.

Deku P.O.V.

I was eating lunch with Iida and Uraraka when Iida asked me," hey midoria earlier why did you let that other alpha pick on you?"

"ya deku I have been thinking about that so why did you let him? Why didn't you say anything back?"

"well I've known kacchan all my life, and I know I'm no match to him if we get into a fight. And he wasn't trying to pick a fight either, he just has a bad temper and gets mad when he thinks someone is looking down on him."

"oh ok" and after that, the bell rang and we went back to class.

A/N
I AM SO SO SO SOOOOOOOO SORRY my mom took my phone and thats what i write the storys on.

Class 1A's ranks

Alphas-
Todoroki
Kacchan
Kirishma

Betas-
Every one else

Teacher/other actor ranks

Alphas-
Allmight
Nezu
Midnight
Aizawa

Betas-
All the other teacher/other actors