part 13

(WARNING SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM LEAVE)

kacchan POV

i continue to pet his ears, as he starts to purr. i felt the need to take off my mask, but I  knew that would end badly. "hey kacchan?" izu asked

"yeah?"

"why are you doing this?" 

i froze 'shit, uh excuse' 

"well I feel bad for not knowing you were an omega" i lied  

"kacchan i know your lying" izu said looking at me, with puppy dog eyes, panting softly

"I. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, reasons" I said looking away

izu sighed, "ok" he said nuzzling into my hand, I smiled at his cuteness from the corner of my eye. I look at him.

"hey izu?" I asked.

"yeah~" he purred.

"I  know who my mate is" I said containing my blush, my urge to take my mask off becomes bigger.

"who?" he asked panting. 

"it's................ you actually" I said blushing alot. izu's eyes widen.

"what?" he asked. I blushed more, and pet him. 

"it's you, ok, it's you and you don't know how bad i want to take this mask off, fuck you and mark you" I said playing with his ears, he moaned.

"then do it~" he moaned grinding into me, i moaned my self.

"i can't, ill get you pregnant, plus its to early" i said knowing he's just horny.

"kacchan please~ i want you~ i really like you~ i like you a lot so fuck me please~" he begged moaning. 

i stood my ground, "no, i am the alpha here, and who knows if your telling the truth, your in heat, and really horny" i said petting him. he started to whine and beg more. "if i fuck you will you stop beging" i said as he rapidly nodded, "only with a condom" i said, with my eyes softening. he nodded and grabbed a condom out of a drawer. i take my mask off, and smell him, my mind going everywhere, my wolf freaking out. i start to take my clothes off. 

"kacchan~ move faster~" he said. i quickly take off the rest of myclothes off, but my boxers. i go over to izu and kiss him, pinning him down to the bed, he kissed back. i lick his bottom lip, and he parted his lips slightly. i explore his mouth, as he moan into the kiss. i pull back and start to undress him, relesing more of his sent into the room, making my wolf freak out more, as i try to control him. "is kacchans wolf freaking out like mine" he asked sweating more, i nod and finish undressing him to his boxers.

"yeah, so much" i said licking my lips.

"then hurry up and fuck me" izu said getting inpatient.

i smirk, "but i have to prep you so i dont hurt you" i said pulling down his boxers, sucking on my fingers. after a couple seconds i take them out and line one finger up with izuku's entrance.

"mast- kacchan~ hurry~" he moaned, i look at him.

"what were you going to say?~" i said teasingly pushing my finger in.

"m-master~" he moaned/winced. i smiled and let him adjust.

"dont ever stop calling me that" i ordered waiting patiently, he nodded, so i started moving my finger. izu moaned loudly. i smirk and after a while i add another, letting him adjust. after a little bit he nodded, so i moved them and was lookign for his prostate.

he moaned very loudly. "ahhhhhhhhh~" i smirk knowing i hit his prostate and couldnt hold back anymore, i take off my boxers and take my fingers out and grab the condom putting it on, before lining up with his hole.

"fuck i cant hold back anymore"

izu POV

my mind is hazy but i know what is happening, and feel him thrust into me, i scream in pain. he stops and lets me adjust. after a while i nod letting him know im adjusted. with that he starts to thrust slowly, not wanting to hurt me, but i know his wolf wants more. "m-more~ master~" i moan, he goes harder and faster.

"fuck~ your so tight~" he moaned as he hits my prostate.

"FUCK~ RIGHT THERE~ PLEASE MASTER~" i moan wanting more. i could feel his smirk as he started to abuse that spot. i continue to moan loudly, as he goes harder into my prostate. i moan louder, getting closer by the miniute, "f-faster~" i moan as he smirked more, going faster into my prostate. "FUCK~" i moan loudly getting close, "M-MASTER IM CLOSE~" i moan loudly.

"hold it" he ordered. so  i tried to hold it as he went harder and deeper, i moan louder. "cum" he said in my ear. i didnt think twice before cumming. he cummed in the condom and pulled out, taking the condom off, throwing it away. i pant hard. as he laied next to me, i cuddled up to his chest.

"master i like it here" i panted. he held me close and tight. 

"then stay" he said as i smiled softly.

"ok" i said soon falling asleep

// 846 word count, story only. a/n i hope you liked this chapter, i worked hard on it. i love you all, and dont want to leave you hanging. :) <3