Friends and Family

Flashback~
After Y/N Hired Tohru to be His Maid, and his Lessons, Tohru was now a Maid-in-Training.

While her Work on the Apartment was, Figuratively and Literally, Spot-on, Y/N still Did regarded her from her Powers.

Tohru: But, Why? With my Powers, I can do Work Infinitely-Times as Fast.

Y/N: While I Appreciate your Work, Your gonna have to do this Way, The Human Way.

Tohru: Human Way?

Y/N: Say a Human is Visiting here and see's you using Magic to Clean up Crumbs. They're gonna Report to the Authorities and take me Away.

Tohru: NO!

Y/N: YES, If I go Away, I won't see you Again, I eat your Cooking Again. I won't ever Hear your Voice Again.

At This Point, Y/N was at the Floor panning every Event, Sarcastically.

And Tohru was, Well, Sad Tohru.

Y/N: So *Stands up* Can you Promise me not to do Magic while Cleaning?

Tohru: *Still Crying* YES, YES. I PROMIIIIIIIIIIISE~~~

Still Crying like a Child who last her Candy.

Y/N: Then *Walks towards her* I Officially let you take care of my Apartment.

Then Tohru Hugged him and led to Y/N Slyly Laugh and Hug Back as Well. After Calming the Dragon, Y/N was now preparing for Work.

Tohru: Y/N, I have a Proposition for Traveling to your "Work" Place?

Y/N: If I'm Riding you Again, I'm gonna Have to Decline.

Tohru: B-But...

Y/N: Tohru... Do you know why I don't like Riding at the Back of you?

Tohru: Your Back?

Y/N: Well that's Half... No. The Reason is Because of you BEING a Dragon.

He Pointed at her Horns and Tail.

Y/N: Your one of the Stronger Dragons? Aren't you, Tohru?

Tohru: Strong enough to Extinct Humanity, Yes.

Y/N: Never do that without my Permission. *Clears Throat*

Y/N: What I want you to do is Stay here. Keep the Apartment safe from Intruders.

Tohru: What do you mean? *Tilds Head in Confusion*

Y/N: 'Cute' Ummm, How do I put this in your Perspective? *Thinking*

Y/N: *Idea* Do you Have any Friends that Have a Base of Operations, or a Home to live in?

Tohru: *Thinking* I know One, His Name is Fafnir.

Y/N: 'Fafnir, Haven't heard that Name in a While. How's he doing these Days?' I see, What does he Hold that makes Humans go to him.

Tohru: It would Have to be his Immense Gold.

Y/N: And what does he do to those said Human?

Tohru: He Curse them, Killed Them and Melted Them in the Most Brutal of Manner. *Says in the Most Satisfied Face*

Y/N: *Sweats Lightly* I-I see. 'At least I know he's still Alive.'

Y/N: You should Follow his Example of Intruders here. Except...

Tohru: Except what?

Y/N: No Killing...

Tohru: EEEHHH, BUT THATS THE FUN PART!!!