Chapter 1

"Fag get your ass up for school or I'll hook you to the truck and haul your shitty as there myself!" My older sister yelled as soon as she entered my room while looking at me with a slightly bored but still annoyed face.

"Ya know there's a thing called knocking but I'm pretty sure that thought didn't cross your mind cause all that's in there is who your gonna fuck besides your 'boyfriend'." I said looking at her while smirking slightly happy at how much my little comment made her angry.

"I bet you have the same thoughts when you look at guys in the locker rooms or when your paired up with one." she smirks thinking that would affect me when all it did was make me chuckle. "I may be younger and like guys but I still have my V-card, unlike someone who doesn't know when to keep her legs closed and decides to let guys go at her like she's a free meal." I say while standing up then going to brush my teeth as I hear her scoff and stomp away.

After brushing my teeth I head back to my room to change when my mom comes in after me.

"Now did you really have to do that to your sister Nyxi?" She said while crossing her arms and raising a brow at me. "Ma she's the one who started it by barging into my room and started yelling at me so yes I did." I say to her as I'm putting on my shirt and fixing my hair.

"If your stepfather were here when you said that he wouldn't be so nice unlike me" she said while looking at me like a protective mother would. "Derek isn't gonna do anything to me to where he leaves evidence."

It's true my step dad abuses me and the fact that he's a homophobe makes it worse because ever since he married my mom and found out that I'm gay he's been abusing me both verbally and physically, my mother can't do anything when he comes at me because she's either at work or she's being held up with stuff Liliana needs or asks her for which just screams 'Teamwork!' knowing she's helping out my step dad when he's beating me up.

"I know honey but I just wish he would accept you and not do this to you everyday because I'm worried" she says while looking down. "Ma I know your worried but what can we really do? Even if we call the cops he's gonna get away with it, and I can't keep going to Jane's house for a safe haven either even if they have Doritos and pop so I'm just gonna pull through this until he gets that what he's doing is pointless ok?" I say as I hug her and kiss her head.

"Ok but you should get downstairs soon so you can eat breakfast and get to school, but are you walking or getting a ride with your sister?" She asked.

"I'm not being in the same car as that she-devil so I'm gonna just walk and take the shortcut instead." I said as I put my favorite converse on then picked up my backpack and headed downstairs with my mom seeing the she-devil on the phone with her so called boyfriend making me sigh as I thought of how he didn't know how much of a slut his girlfriend was.

"Alright bye babe" she said finally putting her phone in her pocket then looks at me with a bored expression. "Am I taking you with me or are you finding your own way cause I'm leaving now twerp."

"I'm walking cause I don't wanna be in the same car as that" I wave my hand motioning to her whole body while saying that as she gasps and complains in her whiny tone. "Mom! Did you hear and see what he did?!" She complains while looking at her hoping for a reaction she'd love.

"Hmm what'd you say hun? I was making my coffee" my mom holds up the freshly made coffee and turns with a look that says 'what happened?' but in her eyes is a mischievous gleam that I know and love.

"Are you fucking kidding me??" she says while looking at us incredulously. "Liliana Rebecca Jones! Watch your mouth!" My mom said after she set her coffee down then gave her a look that meant 'say another word I dare you' but before my mom could say another word she was already out the door and in her car leaving the house.

"Where did I go wrong with her?" My mom sighs while shaking her head, I put my dirty dishes in the sink then walk up to my mother kissing her on the cheek. "You did nothing wrong ma, it was school and boys that made her into that" I say cheekily while walking to the door to leave. "I love you ma, have a good day while I'm gone oh and also lemme know when the devil's here too before I get back home."

"I love you too sweetheart and I will don't worry" she says as she takes a drink of her coffee and as I walk out the door and into the newly fresh Autumn air already dreading the idea of being stuck in a school with hormonal and horny people.

"Another day in hell here I come" I say as I start walking in the direction of the prison of a school I have to go to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I wrote this story because I got inspiration from a movie but I also need help with my other one Lonely cause I have writers block and can't think of what to write but if any of you guys got suggestions then I'm all ears for them! Also sorry for any spelling errors, I wrote this at 2:37 in the morning so I was basically running off of nothing while writing this but I hope you enjoyed it!