THE SEVENSOME

YAOI FANFIC WITH LOOOOOOOOTTTTS OF LEMONS
(In which Yoongi has a headache and accidentally takes a Viagra instead.)

Yoongi groans outloud "Fuck my head hurts." Yoongi gets up and walks to His roommate, seungkwans room. He opens it slightly and asks him "Where are advils?"

"Their in the bathroom at the end of the hall" Seungkwan quickly answers. "Thanks" Yoongi thanks him as he turns around to go to the bathroom "Wait!" Seungkwan calls out, "What do you want?" Yoongi sighs "Their on the 2nd shelf, dont get the ones on the third one. Their uh.. Stronger..?" He warns Yoongi. Yoongi just glares at him and makes his way to the bathroom.

He wrecklessly opens the door and enters the Bathroom. He scans the room and quickly lays his eyes on a cupboard. He opens the cupboard and see's the rows of advils "The fuck? Why does he have so many?" He mumbles to himself. He lays his eyes on the advils on the third shelf. 'I mean my head really hurts, ill just take one. How bad can it get?' He thought as he reached for a bottle on the third shelf. He opens the cap and pops one out on his hand. He closes the cap and walks to the kitchen after closing the bathroom door.

He walks to the kitchen and walks towards the Refrigerator. He then opens it and grabs a bottle of water. He puts the pill in his mouth and drinks the water, the pill swims down his throat. He then walks to Seungkwans room and plops down his bed.

Soon enough, the Viagra kicks in his System. Yoongi sits up and goes closer to Seungkwan. "Thank you for letting me stay here~" Yoongi says teasingly as he crawls on Seungkwan's lap.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE NEXT CHAPTER??

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BAL- okay ill stop.