Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala

July 25, 2012 6:30 PM

The Sasa Gege BBM

Sasa:

Hi Babe! I’m home! I miss you...

Gege:

Babe!!! Finally.. Happy Birthday, my love! How was the shoot? I miss you too.. so much.. Can we go out for dinner? Just to spend time with you on your special day?

Sasa:

It was fine..Ok I’ll ask permission.

Gege:

Okay.. :) I love you.

Sarah went downstairs to ask  her parents for permission.

“No.” Mommy Divine said sternly.

“Why?” Sarah asked confused. Usually, they’re okay with her going for a dinner with him.

“Anak, you have to understand, right now, maraming issues. Maraming problemang kinakakaharap both parties.” Mommy Divine explained. She told her the rest of the issues they were facing.

Sarah on the other hand carefully listened to her mother. She was quite shaken on what has been said and on the verge of crying. But instead, she tried to be strong. Who is she kidding? He needed her to be strong. She took a deep breath and with all her might, she asked her mom.

“Ma, can I just please see him tonight. We have to at least to talk about this.” She requested. “Please. It’s my birthday today...”

Her mom was about to say no again but Sarah’s dad beat her. “Sure, go ahead. Just make sure walang makakakita sanyo.”

Sarah smiled slightly before going to her room.

Her mom glared at her father. But Daddy Delfin just smiled. “Hayaan mo na, kailangan nya to.”

Mommy Divine just sighed and retreated back to the kitchen.

Sarah called Gerald and told him they could meet up somewhere really private, with her PA and bodyguards of course. At around 9 PM, they met up on a small restaurant of a friend. The restaurant was closed and they made sure nobody would be able to see them. She greeted him with a sly smile, and he kissed her cheeks. He felt something was off but he tried to shake it off and directed her to the table. The bodyguards and PA sat somewhere nearby their table.

 Both were silent throughout the dinner, Sarah didn't know how to start, while Gerald on the other hand, knew something was up. After dinner, Sarah started to fidget on her seat. Gerald couldn’t take it anymore, so he took held her hand. It was cold as ice.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Babe...it’s just..” she sighed and began to explain whatever is going on. Gerald listened carefully and as she goes on he started to let go of her hand and began to slump back on his chair. He knew this would happen eventually. His handler had come to warn him about it the other day, but he didn’t expect it would be sooner.

When Sarah finished talking, she didn’t notice her eyes are already filled with tears. She tried to observe him; he was silent and a little distant.

“Please say something...” she pleaded silently.

He looked at her and she saw a blank expression. She wasn’t able to take the look in his eyes, so she stood up.

“I understand..” she said and started to walk away, but she stopped when she felt his arms around her. He carefully turned her around so that they are now facing each other. Carefully, he wiped those tears away, but they continuously fall. He hugged her tight, and she returned the hug as tight as he did. They stood like that for God knows how long.